Skip to main content

error's style: scrolling for see link in modal pop

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #68096 by jchorch

google translate wrote: Hello friends!
When I add a product to the shopping cart opens the modal popup that says "continue shopping" or "see cart". but happens in my desktop monitor 22 'requires scrolling for see the link "see cart".

but I see it properly aligned in my netbook without scrollbar.

how I can fix this?



Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by jchorch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #68184 by nicolas
That's because of the CSS defined in the component.php file of your template.
It forces a width bigger than possible.
The width should not be set in the component.php file of the template.

I would recommend to contact your template provider for help on that one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jchorch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #68269 by jchorch
thanks you nicolas!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #68694 by jchorch
I found this topic and work fine in artisteer 4.0 template.

www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...em-solved.html#64501

user amin.gomez wrote: 1.
Open component.php in your template folder
Find <body> and change it to
<body style="min-width: 200px">
Save that.

2.
Add this to your css
body > #rt-main div.rt-container { width: auto;}


step 2 it is not necesary for my template o.o
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by jchorch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum