Option to disable the Bootstrap in HikaShop

• Thank you received: 13
11 years 4 months ago #82252

Hi!

I suggest the developers to create an option to disable the Bootstrap in HikaShop. Because not ALL use the Bootstrap to create their Joomla!3.0 responsive templates.

For example, there are many people who use Foundation3 to create their responsive template. He is much better and easier than Bootstrap!

Also, now many people use Warp6 to create their responsive templates. It is lightweight, fast, flexible and extensible. Ideal Joomla! framework.

In addition, Hikashop has problems working (for example, CSS) in Gantry , T3 Framework , Expose , Gavern , etc... In Helix not tested.

HikaShop was tested on a template Protostar? But this template is no one uses to build their sites.

I hope you will understand me correctly and we all will come to a common solution to this problem.

Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by viocassel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4006
11 years 4 months ago #82286

Hi,

It is something that I was afraid.
The Joomla 3 rules for template is : include and use bootstrap rules.

Some templates does not respect it even if it was the fundamental rule with J3.
They do not include the new modal CSS so.. Which library should we use when we want to do a modal box ?!

Well, I understand your request and some modifications in HikaShop are planned in order to allow the activation and deactivation of Bootstrap.
So, Joomla 3.0 would be able to deactivate it and Joomla 2.5 would be able to activate it.
With it, I think that "everyone" should be happy !

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds