- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Actions column in Hikamarket product listing BUG
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 3 months ago #107672
by PeterChain
Actions column in Hikamarket product listing BUG was created by PeterChain
THIS THREAD COMES FROM The GENERAL QUESTIONS SECTION. Sorry that I didn't realize before of the BUG section!.
The column actions gets rendered only when all fields en HikaMarket->Main->Access Level -> Product -> Edit ARE ENABLEd.
If I disable a single field I loose the actions column!
This took me several reinstalls and experiments to figure it out as it has (as far as I know) any logical connection.
Please I NEED A fix as soon as possible for this.
UPDATE: Doesn't matter what field I uncheck, all of them remove the Actions Columns in the listing view.
The column actions gets rendered only when all fields en HikaMarket->Main->Access Level -> Product -> Edit ARE ENABLEd.
If I disable a single field I loose the actions column!
This took me several reinstalls and experiments to figure it out as it has (as far as I know) any logical connection.
Please I NEED A fix as soon as possible for this.
UPDATE: Doesn't matter what field I uncheck, all of them remove the Actions Columns in the listing view.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107685
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Actions column in Hikamarket product listing BUG
Hi,
Please update the file "components/com_hikamarket/views/productmarket/view.html.php" and replace the block
By:
This fix will be include in the next HikaMarket package.
Regards,
Please update the file "components/com_hikamarket/views/productmarket/view.html.php" and replace the block
Code:
$product_action_publish = hikamarket::acl('product.edit.published');
$product_action_delete = hikamarket::acl('product.delete');
Code:
$product_action_publish = hikamarket::acl('product_edit_published');
$product_action_delete = hikamarket::acl('product_delete');
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PeterChain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
13 years 3 months ago #107713
by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic Actions column in Hikamarket product listing BUG
FIXED!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107824
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Actions column in Hikamarket product listing BUG
Hi,
Great
I will update the HikaMarket package with the fix (and other little improvements).
Regards,
Great
I will update the HikaMarket package with the fix (and other little improvements).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds