- Posts: 377
- Thank you received: 7
IPN Not triggering
13 years 8 months ago #87433
by Dibben
IPN Not triggering was created by Dibben
Hi,
I have a site where randomly this morning the IPN doesn't seem to be working so my orders are not being changed to complete. I have also submitted support with Paypal so will see what they say, is there any way we can test it because I have a feeling they will come back and just say all is normal at their end.. Obviously I have checked in Paypal to see that the transaction has been completed and we get the email from Paypal but nothing from the website. This has happened on 5 orders so far this morning with no IPN notifications being returned.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Alex
I have a site where randomly this morning the IPN doesn't seem to be working so my orders are not being changed to complete. I have also submitted support with Paypal so will see what they say, is there any way we can test it because I have a feeling they will come back and just say all is normal at their end.. Obviously I have checked in Paypal to see that the transaction has been completed and we get the email from Paypal but nothing from the website. This has happened on 5 orders so far this morning with no IPN notifications being returned.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Alex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #87441
by Dibben
Replied by Dibben on topic IPN Not triggering
Just spoke to Paypal - they actually admitted to having problems so looks like nothing to do with Hikashop. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #87508
by mtense
Replied by mtense on topic IPN Not triggering
Same problem here. Any more details from paypal?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #87515
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic IPN Not triggering
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds