- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 0
Add a 'Go Back' link to product page
- wonderwilson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I'm looking to add a Go Back link to all products to enable users to easily navigate back to the product listing where they picked an item. I've searched through the forum and have found a solution ( www.hikashop.com/en/forum/5-support-en-f...ort-/2-bravo-.html#2 ) unfortunately it's in French which I don't speak - Do you have an English Version?
Cheers
Darren
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can do that by adding some code like that:
in the file "show" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wonderwilson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 0
I've added that code and it doesn't appear to do anything - where do i need to place it?
Darren
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wonderwilson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 0
Yeah, I'm updating the right file - I mean where do I need to insert it within the code. Do I need to create a new Div?
Darren
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wonderwilson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 218
- Thank you received: 6
nicolas wrote: Hi,
You can do that by adding some code like that:Code:$cart = hikashop_get('helper.cart'); echo $cart->displayButton(JText::_('BACK'),'back',$this->params,hikashop::currentUrl(),'history.back();return false;','id="hikashop_listing_back_button"');
in the file "show" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views.
is this in the core hikashop extension now?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Is there a way to have the button appear below instead of above the product and a way to add an image to the button?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
<html>
<script>
function goBack()
{
window.history.back()
}
</script>
<input type="button" value="Back" onclick="goBack()" />
I'm sure it is a poor way of doing it, but it did put a grey button below products that when pressed returns to the previous page.
I would love to know how to add the hikashop back button that is used in orders and addresses to make it consistent with the rest of the site.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
<a onclick="window.history.back(); return false;" href="#" >
<span class="icon-32-back" title="<?php echo JText::_('HIKA_BACK'); ?>">
</span>
<?php echo JText::_('HIKA_BACK'); ?>
</a>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks,
Shawn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.