- Posts: 218
- Thank you received: 6
add Product Code to Admin notification email?
- woonydanny
-
Topic Author
- Offline
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can edit emails (with HikaShop business) and add the product code into.
Like:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...shop-email-form.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- woonydanny
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 218
- Thank you received: 6
with
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- woonydanny
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 218
- Thank you received: 6
<p><?php echo $item->order_product_name . '(' . $item->order_product_code . ')'; ?></p>
??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- woonydanny
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 218
- Thank you received: 6
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You said that you have replaced
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- woonydanny
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 218
- Thank you received: 6
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I do NOT display the product code on the product pages and do not wish to do so. However, I would like for administrative email order notifications to show the product name AND the product code.
I have tried this solution proposed in this thread with no luck. I will explain what I did. The current css in my version of Hikashop (business) is at line 100 of the php
<p><?php echo $item->order_product_name;
It goes on, but based upon the prior responses, I simply altered that to:
<p><?php echo $item->order_product_name . ' (' . $item->order_product_code . ')';
leaving all else the same.
I saved and did a test and did not see the product code in the notice email. I promise I have been looking for a more recent thread and could not locate one. THANK you for your help. Nadine at Solia.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Are you sure that you edited the correct email and looked at the correct email resulting from the change ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So, hopefully this will help.
I did NOT configure the product configuration to show the code on the product list and also the customer email does NOT include the product code.
But the changes above DO result in the admin email including the product code as a parenthetical.
Issue resolved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You all are wonderful. Thanks.
Nadine at Solia.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I want to add the product code in the notification Email, too, and tried to find the same text to edit but I couldnt.
I opened the "order creation notification" and could only find:
<?php
foreach($data->cart->products as $item){
$price = $item->order_product_price*$item->order_product_quantity;
echo strip_tags($item->order_product_name) . "\t" .
Am I wrong there? - How do I add the product code to the notification Email I get after an order.
thanks
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
old version:
<?php echo JText::_('CART_PRODUCT_NAME')."\t".JText::_('CART_PRODUCT_UNIT_PRICE')."\t".JText::_('CART_PRODUCT_QUANTITY')."\t".JText::_('HIKASHOP_TOTAL');?>
new:
<?php echo JText::_('CART_PRODUCT_NAME')."\t".JText::_('ORDER_PRODUCT_CODE')."\t".JText::_('CART_PRODUCT_UNIT_PRICE')."\t".JText::_('CART_PRODUCT_QUANTITY')."\t".JText::_('HIKASHOP_TOTAL');?>
was that the right way?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Since a few versions, the HTML version of the emails uses a templating system so the code is totally different from what you have written here.
But it's even simpler. You just have to add the tag {LINEVAR:PRODUCT_CODE} after the tag {LINEVAR:PRODUCT_NAME} and you'll get the product code after the product name in the email.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
in the order notification email I found already that tag... (screenshot)... so it´s right?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
A solution can be to change this line :
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
the problem is still not solved and I would please need a solution.
In the notification email that I get after an order should be also seen:
the order number
the product code
and if the case - the number of the coupon
which file (a screenshot would be helpfull cause I have the german version
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Sorry for the late reply. Can you tell me in which email you're checking that the product code is displayed ? (Order creation notification/Order administrator notification/Order status notification).
Can apply the modifications that I gave you through these 3 emails and tell me if your product code is displaying ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.