- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Payment method in order email
14 years 7 months ago #39438
by tibro1977
Payment method in order email was created by tibro1977
Hi,
how and where can I configure the content of order-email.
I can see only the shipping address, the billing address and the ordered product and the user fields, BUT I don't know, which Payment method selected is.
thank you.
ps: i use professional edition
how and where can I configure the content of order-email.
I can see only the shipping address, the billing address and the ordered product and the user fields, BUT I don't know, which Payment method selected is.
thank you.
ps: i use professional edition
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39540
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Payment method in order email
Hi,
You can edit the emails via the menu System->Emails
There, you will be able to display the payment name chosen like that:
You can edit the emails via the menu System->Emails
There, you will be able to display the payment name chosen like that:
Code:
<?php
$paymentClass = hikashop::get('class.payment');
$payment = $paymentClass->get($data->order_payment_id);
echo $payment->payment_name; ?>
The following user(s) said Thank You: zaratustra27, crommie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60347
by mab
Replied by mab on topic Re: Payment method in order email
Hi
The only "Email" I have under System (and Configuration) - don't give me the choices of chaning the actual email.
Just the Email address and some other settings.
Could you perhaps guide me where I can change the wording in the email please?
I'd like to add banking details for Internet Transfers.
Thank you
M
The only "Email" I have under System (and Configuration) - don't give me the choices of chaning the actual email.
Just the Email address and some other settings.
Could you perhaps guide me where I can change the wording in the email please?
I'd like to add banking details for Internet Transfers.
Thank you
M
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60395
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Payment method in order email
Hi,
If you just want to add/modify text, you can use translation overrides:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
The menu System->Emails (not Configuration) where you can edit the code of the emails is only available in the Business edition of HikaShop.
If you just want to add/modify text, you can use translation overrides:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
The menu System->Emails (not Configuration) where you can edit the code of the emails is only available in the Business edition of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62119
by Konc
Replied by Konc on topic Re: Payment method in order email
Hi. I know its a pretty old topic, but anyway:
I am not very familiar with php, so I would appreciate if you could be more specific for the code:
Where should I put that code in order_creation_notification.html.php file if I want that part of confirmation mail to look instead of this:
Payment method: 1,5€
to look like this:
Payment method - cash on delivery: 1,5€
my order_creation_notification.html.php:
Thank you in advance.
I am not very familiar with php, so I would appreciate if you could be more specific for the code:
Code:
<?php
$paymentClass = hikashop::get('class.payment');
$payment = $paymentClass->get($data->order_payment_id);
echo $payment->payment_name; ?>
Payment method: 1,5€
to look like this:
Payment method - cash on delivery: 1,5€
my order_creation_notification.html.php:
Code:
<?php
/**
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 1.5.8
* @author hikashop.com
* @copyright (C) 2010-2012 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPLv3 http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
*/
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?>
<div style="background-color: #ffffff; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; color: #000000; width: 100%;">
<table style="margin: auto;font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td height="10">
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>
<?php echo JText::sprintf('HI_CUSTOMER',@$data->customer->name);?>
<br/>
<br/>
<?php
$url = $data->order_number;
$config =& hikashop_config();
if($config->get('simplified_registration',0)!=2){
$url = '<a href="'.$data->order_url.'">'. $url.'</a>';
}
echo JText::sprintf('ORDER_CREATION_SUCCESS_ON_WEBSITE_AT_DATE',$url,HIKASHOP_LIVE, hikashop_getDate(time(),'%d %B %Y'), hikashop_getDate(time(),'%H:%M'));?>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td height="10">
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>
<h1 style="background-color:#DDDDDD;font-size:14px;width:100%;padding:5px;"><?php echo JText::_('SUMMARY_OF_YOUR_ORDER');?></h1>
<br/>
<table width="100%" style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">
<tr>
<td style="font-weight:bold;"><?php
echo JText::_('CART_PRODUCT_NAME');
?></td>
<?php if ($config->get('show_code')) { ?>
<td><?php echo JText::_('CART_PRODUCT_CODE'); ?></td>
<?php } ?>
<td style="font-weight: bold;"><?php
echo JText::_('CART_PRODUCT_UNIT_PRICE');
?></td>
<td style="font-weight: bold;"><?php
echo JText::_('CART_PRODUCT_QUANTITY');
?></td>
<td style="font-weight: bold; text-align: right;"><?php echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_TOTAL'); ?>
</td>
</tr>
<?php
if(hikashop_level(2)){
$fieldsClass = hikashop_get('class.field');
$null = null;
$itemFields = $fieldsClass->getFields('frontcomp',$null,'item');
}
$group = $config->get('group_options',0);
foreach($data->cart->products as $item){
if($group && $item->cart_product_option_parent_id) continue;
?>
<tr>
<td>
<p>
<?php echo $item->order_product_name;
if($group){
$display_item_price=false;
foreach($data->cart->products as $j => $optionElement){
if($optionElement->cart_product_option_parent_id != $item->cart_product_id) continue;
if($optionElement->order_product_price>0){
$display_item_price = true;
}
}
if($display_item_price){
if($config->get('price_with_tax')){
echo ' '.$currencyHelper->format($item->order_product_price+$item->order_product_tax,$data->order_currency_id);
}else{
echo ' '.$currencyHelper->format($item->order_product_price,$data->order_currency_id);
}
}
}
?>
</p><?php
if(!empty($itemFields)){
foreach($itemFields as $field){
$namekey = $field->field_namekey;
if(empty($item->$namekey)) continue;
echo '<p>'.$fieldsClass->getFieldName($field).': '.$fieldsClass->show($field,$item->$namekey).'</p>';
}
}
if($group){
foreach($data->cart->products as $j => $optionElement){
if($optionElement->cart_product_option_parent_id != $item->cart_product_id) continue;
$item->order_product_price +=$optionElement->order_product_price;
$item->order_product_tax +=$optionElement->order_product_tax;
$item->order_product_total_price+=$optionElement->order_product_total_price;
$item->order_product_total_price_no_vat+=$optionElement->order_product_total_price_no_vat;
?>
<p class="hikashop_order_option_name">
<?php
echo $optionElement->order_product_name;
if($optionElement->order_product_price>0){
if($config->get('price_with_tax')){
echo ' ( + '.$currencyHelper->format($optionElement->order_product_price+$optionElement->order_product_tax,$data->order_currency_id).' )';
}else{
echo ' ( + '.$currencyHelper->format($optionElement->order_product_price,$data->order_currency_id).' )';
}
}
?>
</p>
<?php
}
}
$statusDownload = explode(',',$config->get('order_status_for_download','confirmed,shipped'));
if(in_array($data->order_status,$statusDownload)){
if(!empty($item->files)){
global $Itemid;
$url_itemid = '';
if(!empty($Itemid)){
$url_itemid='&Itemid='.$Itemid;
}
echo '<p>';
foreach($item->files as $file){
$fileName = empty($file->file_name) ? $file->file_path : $file->file_name;
echo '<a href="'.hikashop_frontendLink('index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order&task=download&file_id='.$file->file_id.'&order_id='.$data->order_id.$url_itemid).'">'.$fileName.'</a><br/>';
}
echo '</p>';
}
} ?>
</td>
<?php if ($config->get('show_code')) { ?>
<td><p class="hikashop_product_code_mail"><?php echo $item->order_product_code; ?></p></td>
<?php } ?>
<td>
<?php
if($config->get('price_with_tax')){
echo $currencyHelper->format($item->order_product_price+$item->order_product_tax,$data->order_currency_id);
}else{
echo $currencyHelper->format($item->order_product_price,$data->order_currency_id);
} ?>
</td>
<td><?php echo $item->order_product_quantity; ?></td>
<td style="text-align: right">
<?php
if($config->get('price_with_tax')){
echo $currencyHelper->format($item->order_product_total_price,$data->order_currency_id);
}else{
echo $currencyHelper->format($item->order_product_total_price_no_vat,$data->order_currency_id);
} ?>
</td>
</tr>
<?php
}
if(bccomp($data->order_discount_price,0,5)){
echo '<tr><td colspan="4" style="text-align:right">'.JText::_('HIKASHOP_COUPON').' : ';
if($config->get('price_with_tax')){
echo $currencyHelper->format($data->order_discount_price*-1,$data->order_currency_id);
}else{
echo $currencyHelper->format(($data->order_discount_price-@$data->order_discount_tax)*-1,$data->order_currency_id);
}
echo '</td></tr>';
}
if(bccomp($data->order_shipping_price,0,5)){
echo '<tr><td colspan="4" style="text-align:right">'.JText::_('HIKASHOP_SHIPPING_METHOD').' : ';
if($config->get('price_with_tax')){
echo $currencyHelper->format($data->order_shipping_price,$data->order_currency_id);
}else{
echo $currencyHelper->format($data->order_shipping_price-@$data->order_shipping_tax,$data->order_currency_id);
}
echo '</td></tr>';
}
if(bccomp($data->order_payment_price,0,5)){
echo '<tr><td colspan="4" style="text-align:right">'.JText::_('HIKASHOP_PAYMENT_METHOD').' : '.$currencyHelper->format($data->order_payment_price,$data->order_currency_id).'</td></tr>';
}
if(!empty($data->cart->additional)) {
$exclude_additionnal = explode(',', $config->get('order_additional_hide', ''));
foreach($data->cart->additional as $additional) {
if(in_array($additional->name, $exclude_additionnal)) continue;
echo '<tr><td colspan="4" style="text-align:right">'. JText::_($additional->name).' : ';
if(!empty($additional->price_value) || empty($additional->value)) {
if($config->get('price_with_tax')){
echo $currencyHelper->format($additional->price_value_with_tax, $data->order_currency_id);
}else{
echo $currencyHelper->format($additional->price_value, $data->order_currency_id);
}
} else {
echo $additional->value;
}
echo '</td></tr>';
}
}
if($data->cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value!=$data->cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax){
if($config->get('detailed_tax_display') && !empty($data->order_tax_info)){
foreach($data->order_tax_info as $tax){
echo '<tr><td colspan="4" style="text-align:right">'.$tax->tax_namekey. ' : '.$currencyHelper->format($tax->tax_amount,$data->order_currency_id).'</td></tr>';
}
}else{
echo '<tr><td colspan="4" style="text-align:right">'.JText::sprintf('TOTAL_WITHOUT_VAT',$currencyHelper->format($data->cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value,$data->order_currency_id)).'</td></tr>';
}
$text=JText::sprintf('TOTAL_WITH_VAT',$currencyHelper->format($data->cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax,$data->order_currency_id));
}else{
$text=JText::_('HIKASHOP_FINAL_TOTAL'). ' : '.$currencyHelper->format($data->cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax,$data->order_currency_id);
}
echo '<tr><td colspan="4" style="text-align:right;font-weight:bold;">'.$text.'</td></tr>';
?>
</table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td height="10">
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>
<table width="100%" style="border: 1px solid #DDDDDD;font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">
<?php $paymentClass = hikashop::get('class.payment'); $payment = $paymentClass->get($data->order_payment_id); echo $payment->payment_name; ?>
<?php
$params = null;
$js = '';
$fieldsClass = hikashop_get('class.field');
$app =& JFactory::getApplication();
if($app->isAdmin()){
$view = 'order';
}else{
$view = 'address';
}
$template = trim(hikashop_getLayout($view,'address_template',$params,$js));
if(!empty($data->cart->billing_address)){
$billing = $template;
foreach($data->order_addresses_fields as $field){
$fieldname = $field->field_namekey;
$address =& $data->order_addresses[$data->cart->billing_address->address_id];
$billing=str_replace('{'.$fieldname.'}',$fieldsClass->show($field,$address->$fieldname),$billing);
}
echo '<tr><td style="font-weight:bold;background-color:#DDDDDD">'.JText::_('HIKASHOP_BILLING_ADDRESS').'</td></tr><tr><td>';
echo str_replace(array("\r\n","\r","\n"),'<br/>',preg_replace('#{(?:(?!}).)*}#i','',$billing)).'<br/></td></tr>';
}
if(!empty($data->order_shipping_method)) {
$currentShipping = hikashop_import('hikashopshipping',$data->order_shipping_method);
if(method_exists($currentShipping, 'getShippingAddress')) {
$override = $currentShipping->getShippingAddress($data->order_shipping_id);
if($override !== false) {
$data->override_shipping_address = $override;
}
}
}
if(!empty($data->override_shipping_address) || (!empty($data->cart->has_shipping) && !empty($data->cart->shipping_address))) echo '<tr><td style="font-weight:bold;background-color:#DDDDDD">'.JText::_('HIKASHOP_SHIPPING_ADDRESS').'</td></tr><tr><td>';
if(!empty($data->override_shipping_address)) {
echo $data->override_shipping_address.'<br/></td></tr>';
} else if(!empty($data->cart->has_shipping) && !empty($data->cart->shipping_address)){
$shipping = $template;
foreach($data->order_addresses_fields as $field){
$fieldname = $field->field_namekey;
$address =& $data->order_addresses[$data->cart->shipping_address->address_id];
$shipping=str_replace('{'.$fieldname.'}',$fieldsClass->show($field,$address->$fieldname),$shipping);
}
echo str_replace(array("\r\n","\r","\n"),'<br/>',preg_replace('#{(?:(?!}).)*}#i','',$shipping)).'<br/></td></tr>';
}?>
</table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><?php
$fields = $fieldsClass->getFields('frontcomp',$data,'order','');
foreach($fields as $fieldName => $oneExtraField) {
if(empty($data->$fieldName)) continue;
echo "<br/>".$fieldsClass->trans($oneExtraField->field_realname).' : '.$fieldsClass->show($oneExtraField,$data->$fieldName);
} ?></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td height="10">
</td>
</tr>
<?php
JPluginHelper::importPlugin('hikashop');
$dispatcher =& JDispatcher::getInstance();
$dispatcher->trigger('onAfterOrderProductsListingDisplay', array(&$data->cart, 'email_notification_html'));
?>
<tr>
<td>
<?php
if(!$app->isAdmin()){
echo JText::_('ORDER_VALID_AFTER_PAYMENT');
$config =& hikashop_config();
if($data->cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax>0 && hikashop_level(1) && $config->get('allow_payment_button',1)){
global $Itemid;
$url = '';
if(!empty($Itemid)){
$url='&Itemid='.$Itemid;
}
$pay_url = hikashop_frontendLink('index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order&task=pay&order_id='.$data->order_id.$url);
if($config->get('force_ssl',0) && strpos('https://',$pay_url) === false) {
$pay_url = str_replace('http://','https://',$pay_url);
} ?>
<a href="$pay_url"><?php JText::_('PAY_NOW'); ?></a>
<?php } ?>
<br/>
<br/>
<?php echo JText::sprintf('THANK_YOU_FOR_YOUR_ORDER',HIKASHOP_LIVE);
}?>
<br/>
<br/>
<?php echo JText::sprintf('BEST_REGARDS_CUSTOMER',$mail->from_name);?>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td height="10">
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td height="10">
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
</div>
Thank you in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62236
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Payment method in order email
You will need to change the line:
echo '<tr><td colspan="4" style="text-align:right">'.JText::_('HIKASHOP_PAYMENT_METHOD').' : '.$currencyHelper->format($data->order_payment_price,$data->order_currency_id).'</td></tr>';
to:
$paymentClass = hikashop::get('class.payment');
$payment = $paymentClass->get($data->order_payment_id);
echo '<tr><td colspan="4" style="text-align:right">'.JText::_('HIKASHOP_PAYMENT_METHOD').' - '.$payment->payment_name.' : '.$currencyHelper->format($data->order_payment_price,$data->order_currency_id).'</td></tr>';
echo '<tr><td colspan="4" style="text-align:right">'.JText::_('HIKASHOP_PAYMENT_METHOD').' : '.$currencyHelper->format($data->order_payment_price,$data->order_currency_id).'</td></tr>';
to:
$paymentClass = hikashop::get('class.payment');
$payment = $paymentClass->get($data->order_payment_id);
echo '<tr><td colspan="4" style="text-align:right">'.JText::_('HIKASHOP_PAYMENT_METHOD').' - '.$payment->payment_name.' : '.$currencyHelper->format($data->order_payment_price,$data->order_currency_id).'</td></tr>';
The following user(s) said Thank You: Konc
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #136961
by zaratustra27
Replied by zaratustra27 on topic Payment method in order email
I want to make part of the mail to be conditioned to payment method, if it's payed by credit card, it won't display, otherwise, it will. I set the following code:
But it throws me an error when trying to checkout, I'm sure it's the code but I can't find the problem, could you enlighten me, please?
<!--EDITED-->
LOL, I just noticed I ran out of money in the credit card I'm using for testing. Have to wait until tomorrow for further tests, but if you see anything wrong with the code, please drop a line. Thank you!
Code:
<?php
$paymentClass = hikashop::get('class.payment');
$payment = $paymentClass->get($data->order_payment_id);
$cc = $payment->payment_name;
if ($cc != 'Credit Card'): ?>
<p>
Your will receive an invoice for $<?php echo $data->order->order_full_price; ?>
</p>
<?php
endif;
?>
<!--EDITED-->
LOL, I just noticed I ran out of money in the credit card I'm using for testing. Have to wait until tomorrow for further tests, but if you see anything wrong with the code, please drop a line. Thank you!
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by zaratustra27. Reason: New info about the issue
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136999
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment method in order email
It looks fine although we usually use curly brakets instead of endif.
What error did you get ?
What error did you get ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #137000
by zaratustra27
Replied by zaratustra27 on topic Payment method in order email
When trying to checkout, 'Error code: #'
I noticed the Failed order confirmation later, it's my debit card for sure. Thank you!
I noticed the Failed order confirmation later, it's my debit card for sure. Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds