Couple Styling Question
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #46961
by BarBomb
Couple Styling Question was created by BarBomb
I have attached an image with numbers 1 2 and 3 on it. The questions below correspond with the area on the photo I am speaking about.
1. How do I change this title bar color? I have checked the in Configuration > Display tab > CSS front end and could not find the color code so it doesnt appear it is there that I change it. Can you point me in the right direction please of where I can change this color?
2. I would like to remove "Additional Information". Only 1 field will be here for "special instructions" and dont need it titled with "Additional Information" Where can I remove this?
3. I would like to style the text of "Special Instructions" and also put a line break in there so the text area field is below the title "Special Instructions". Where can I add this?
Also, do you have an estimated time on when some themes for Hikashop will be released? I see it is coming soon but when?
Thanks in advance for any assistance!
1. How do I change this title bar color? I have checked the in Configuration > Display tab > CSS front end and could not find the color code so it doesnt appear it is there that I change it. Can you point me in the right direction please of where I can change this color?
2. I would like to remove "Additional Information". Only 1 field will be here for "special instructions" and dont need it titled with "Additional Information" Where can I remove this?
3. I would like to style the text of "Special Instructions" and also put a line break in there so the text area field is below the title "Special Instructions". Where can I add this?
Also, do you have an estimated time on when some themes for Hikashop will be released? I see it is coming soon but when?
Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by BarBomb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47011
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Couple Styling Question
Hi BarBomb,
For the 1st point, in your CSS File change the properties for that class:
For the 3., you can hide the "Special instruction" text, and then replace "Additionnal information" with "Special instruction":
To edit the new "Special instruction" text, you can edit this:
For the 1st point, in your CSS File change the properties for that class:
Code:
.hikashop_checkout_cart table thead{
}
For the 3., you can hide the "Special instruction" text, and then replace "Additionnal information" with "Special instruction":
Code:
.hikashop_checkout_specialinformations_line .key{
display:none;
}
To edit the new "Special instruction" text, you can edit this:
Code:
.hikashop_checkout_additional_info .input legend{
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47014
by BarBomb
Replied by BarBomb on topic Re: Couple Styling Question
Hmm ok I will give this a try. Thanks for the reply here.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47015
by BarBomb
Replied by BarBomb on topic Re: Couple Styling Question
Hmm ok I will give this a try. Thanks for the reply here.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #47642
by BarBomb
Replied by BarBomb on topic Re: Couple Styling Question
I have tried to make these edits, however I cannot figure out where the above code is to edit in the CSS portion of the configuration in the back end. I have tried everything. Ive even tried to take a screenshot and search for the color of the title bar. Please point me in the right direction!
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by BarBomb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 12
14 years 5 months ago #47678
by tony@10uk.net
Replied by tony@10uk.net on topic Re: Couple Styling Question
Re the colour of the title bar on the checkout...
The cart is a table.
The header of that table is a thead.
The table is within the div hikashop_checkout_cart.
You need to create a contextual selector based on that div and table and thead and specify the colour in there.
I haven't looked at the CSS but I doubt this exists so you need to create.
Happy to help, but no time at the moment. Maybe a simpler way if I looked at the CSS - more than one way to skin a cat.
Google for contextual selectors and see if that gets you any further in the meantime.
Tony
The cart is a table.
The header of that table is a thead.
The table is within the div hikashop_checkout_cart.
You need to create a contextual selector based on that div and table and thead and specify the colour in there.
I haven't looked at the CSS but I doubt this exists so you need to create.
Happy to help, but no time at the moment. Maybe a simpler way if I looked at the CSS - more than one way to skin a cat.
Google for contextual selectors and see if that gets you any further in the meantime.
Tony
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47742
by BarBomb
Replied by BarBomb on topic Re: Couple Styling Question
Hey Tony,
Thanks for the information. I will definitely look into this as it will be good to learn css more in depth. I was actually able to change the TEXT color in the thead which wound up looking pretty good so I am happy with that. I have a few more CSS edits that need to be done and then I am good.
Thanks for the information. I will definitely look into this as it will be good to learn css more in depth. I was actually able to change the TEXT color in the thead which wound up looking pretty good so I am happy with that. I have a few more CSS edits that need to be done and then I am good.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds