Skip to main content

Add a Category Description

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #51821 by toniCarr
I am trying to add a category description to the cart. The description would go before the products listed no the page. Please advise how I would do that
This is the page:

66.147.244.189/~treegirl/index.php/shopp...-note-cards-box-sets

On the main shop page I would also like to add text or a description this is the page:

66.147.244.189/~treegirl/index.php/shoppe

Thank you for your help. I looked through the documentation and did not see this.

Toni
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by toniCarr. Reason: I figured it out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51822 by toniCarr
Never mind I just figured it out!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #55487 by Maurice
Hi Tony,

I'm looking for the exact same solution. Would you mind sharing how you did it?

Thanks,
Maurice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #55526 by toniCarr
Hi Maurice,
I am not a HikaShop expert by any means. This is how I added the descriptions.

On the main menu > Products > Categories The product categories should be listed on the right. Cick on the little pencil under the column "Change" and you should get an edit window. Add your descriptions and save.

Toni
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas, Maurice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #55840 by Maurice
Hi Tony,

Thank you for sharing. It works!

Maurice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum