- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 2
How do I get rid of the duplicate product details?
14 years 1 month ago #61459
by gmedia
How do I get rid of the duplicate product details? was created by gmedia
How do I get rid of the duplicate product details?
www.proaudioshop.com/index.php/component/hikashop/product/cid-1
Thanks!
Chris
www.proaudioshop.com/index.php/component/hikashop/product/cid-1
Thanks!
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61542
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: How do I get rid of the duplicate product details?
Hi gmedia,
You can edit the view "product / show_tabular" in HikaShop > Display > Views and comment/remove the lines:
You can edit the view "product / show_tabular" in HikaShop > Display > Views and comment/remove the lines:
Code:
<div id="hikashop_product_description_main_mini" class="hikashop_product_description_main_mini">
<?php
$resume = substr(strip_tags(preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$this->element->product_description)),0,300);
$resume .= "...<a href='#description'>See more</a>";
echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',$resume);
?>
</div>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61558
by gmedia
Replied by gmedia on topic Re: How do I get rid of the duplicate product details?
Great!
Thanks!
Chris
Thanks!
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds