About mail

• Thank you received: 3
11 years 8 months ago #63108

My joomla website ( www.bluetooth.com.cn ) couldn't use mail function(either phpmail,sendmail or smtp couldn't work),So I use Communication Builder's register for user register and login.
But unfortunately Hikashop still use joomla's default mail system,so I couldn't use mail notification function. How can I solve this problem,Could I use Communication Builder's mail function?
I have another question, I think My alipay payment is much slowly and will show blank page when I click the "next"button to prompt to alipay login and payment payment page.Is it normal?
The last quetion is My paypal payment could show and my configeration is correst as followed photo,What's the problem?
Thanks and Best Regards!

Remark: My current mailer is phpmail.The error message is "Could not instantiate mail function" when send mail.But Communication Builder or Acymailing could send mail.I don't known what is the problem.

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by bluetooth.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13102
11 years 8 months ago #63344

Hi,

HikaShop uses the email settings of the joomla configuration. If you're able to send emails with AcyMailing, just make sure that what you have in the joomla configuration is the same as what you have in the Email tab of the AcyMailing configuration and it will work.

PayPal does not handle payments in yuan. If you change your currency to USD or EUR with the hikashop currency switcher module, you will be able to see PayPal and it's AliPay which will be hidden as it only handles payments in yuan.

I couldn't see any white page with alipay because your website requires the confirmation of the user account during the checkout and that the confirmation email could not be sent...

The following user(s) said Thank You: bluetooth

11 years 8 months ago #63401

Thanks for your feedack!It was solved my paypal payment problem.
I have some confusion as follows:
1.About mail:My acymailing mailer config is showed as the attached photo(It could work):

My joomla mail config is showed as follows(It couldn't work):

What should I do?
2.About blank page,I think It was caused by redirected Url:

Obviously,the redirected Url couldn't work for alipay.
3.How could I control a certain international shipping menthod don't showing for China users.
Thanks and Best Regards!

By the way,I activated your account(test_hikashop) manually for your test.

Attachments:

11 years 8 months ago #63547

Hi,

1. Then please check that the options in the email tab of the configuration of HikaShop are the same than in the configuration of AcyMailing.

2. Yes, it is working fine now.

3. You need to create a zone "rest of the world" via the menu System->Zones and add all the countries except china as subzones of that zone. Then, in your international shipping methods, select that "rest of the world" zone and they will only display for countries other than china.

11 years 8 months ago #63605

Thanks Nicolas!
Now The third problem was solved.
1.About Email configeration,the followed photos is about Hikashop's and Acymalling's(same config):
a:Hikashop Email Configeration:

b:Acymailling Email Configeration:

They are almost same configuation.But Acymailling could send newsletter but Hikashop couldn't send registration email.
I don't konw what's the matter.
2.About redircted URl:Papay's redirected URL could work,but Alipay's redirected URL couldn't work still.
Other more,about Alipay,I found with IE9,The"Pay Now"button page couldn't show even I closed the Blank Page(Rediredted URL Page)
Thanks and Best Regards!

Attachments:

11 years 8 months ago #63850

1. If you have the same configuration I don't see why acymailing would be able to send emails and not joomla. You should check your settings with your hosting company.

2. It's working fine on my end as far as I can see. The pay now button is displayed, the redirection happens, no problem.

The following user(s) said Thank You: bluetooth

11 years 8 months ago #63879

:) Thank you very much!you are working very hard,and your Hika system is very good!
1.About my question of mailing,I asked my host technician,they said their server didn't support the function: "allow_url_fopen",I wonder if it's the reason.
2.About Alipay,I post technical support request to Alipay conpany,now waiting for answers...
Thanks again,I trust Hikashop will develop quickly!

11 years 8 months ago #64010

1. No that's not it. The php mail function does not need allow_url_fopen.

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds