- Posts: 110
- Thank you received: 4
[SOLVED] Replace + and - b4 "Add to cart" Button
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #68641
by mike
[SOLVED] Replace + and - b4 "Add to cart" Button was created by mike
Hello there
I would like to replace the "+" and "-" Button with my own Buttons (gifs). Because I use the red_style.css, the "+" and "-" is not really visible. In the attached files, you can see what I mean and what I would like todo.
I have added in the red_style.css in the following sections the following code (background-image I mean):
I also used the full path of the icons to ensure, that it is not a problem with the relative path ( www.waffenmarti.ch/shop/images/plus.gif and www.waffenmarti.ch/shop/images/minus.gif ) but still no success.
Is there any idea how I can do this?
Best regards
Mike
I would like to replace the "+" and "-" Button with my own Buttons (gifs). Because I use the red_style.css, the "+" and "-" is not really visible. In the attached files, you can see what I mean and what I would like todo.
I have added in the red_style.css in the following sections the following code (background-image I mean):
Code:
#hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_plus{
width:15px;
height:15px;
display:block;
background-image:url(../../../images/plus.gif);
}
#hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_minus{
width:15px;
height:15px;
display:block;
background-image:url(../../../images/minus.gif);
}
I also used the full path of the icons to ensure, that it is not a problem with the relative path ( www.waffenmarti.ch/shop/images/plus.gif and www.waffenmarti.ch/shop/images/minus.gif ) but still no success.
Is there any idea how I can do this?
Best regards
Mike
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by mike.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68808
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Replace "+" and "-" before "Add to cart" Button
Hi,
Your modifications look good.
It must be something else:
caching on your website
caching by your browser
your modifications are not saved in the configuration of HikaShop
or something like that.
We would have to look at the HTML/CSS of your page in order to tell you more precisely.
Your modifications look good.
It must be something else:
caching on your website
caching by your browser
your modifications are not saved in the configuration of HikaShop
or something like that.
We would have to look at the HTML/CSS of your page in order to tell you more precisely.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #69058
by mike
Replied by mike on topic Re: Replace "+" and "-" before "Add to cart" Button
I made a step: a big mistake from my side was to begin a CSS-Section with a # instead of a .! Don't ask why I did that
It seems, that I have no idea what I'm doing in a CSS 
Then I had to enlarge the size to 25px by 25px and remove the background color from CSS-Section called "hikashop_product_quantity_field_change" (/** background-color:#c10303; */)
I also removed the whole section: .hikashop_product_quantity_field_change:hover (since it don't look good)
Now there is only 1 problem left:
How do I remove this little red "+" and "-"? (see Screenshoot) that is now printed by some code (not the +/- right side of the arrow!).
Thanks for your help!
Best regards
Mike
Then I had to enlarge the size to 25px by 25px and remove the background color from CSS-Section called "hikashop_product_quantity_field_change" (/** background-color:#c10303; */)
I also removed the whole section: .hikashop_product_quantity_field_change:hover (since it don't look good)
Now there is only 1 problem left:
How do I remove this little red "+" and "-"? (see Screenshoot) that is now printed by some code (not the +/- right side of the arrow!).
Thanks for your help!
Best regards
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #69176
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Replace "+" and "-" before "Add to cart" Button
You can use such CSS:
#hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_plus,#hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_minus{
color: transparent !important;
}
#hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_plus,#hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_minus{
color: transparent !important;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #69213
by mike
Replied by mike on topic Re: Replace "+" and "-" before "Add to cart" Button
The final code blocks are:
... and...
In addition, you have to remove the background color from the following code:
They produce something like in the attached picture!
Thanks for your help!
Mike
Code:
.hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_plus{
width:24px;
height:24px;
display:block;
background-image:url(../../../images/plus.png);
color:transparent !important;
}
... and...
Code:
.hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_minus{
width:24px;
height:24px;
display:block;
background-image:url(../../../images/minus.png);
color:transparent !important;
}
In addition, you have to remove the background color from the following code:
Code:
.hikashop_product_quantity_field_change {
background-color: #C10303;
color: #FFFFFF;
font-size: 12px;
font-weight: bold;
margin-right: 15px;
text-align: center;
}
They produce something like in the attached picture!
Thanks for your help!
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds