- Posts: 130
- Thank you received: 1
Change in price display in Product Explorer
Is there a way to display price with tax in product explorer backend? Currently price w/o tax is displayed which is clunky for our need and my stuff is complaining a lot about it.
Thanks,
Karol
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can override the view "product listing" for the HikaShop backend.
The view does not have all prices but, if you have just one tax, it could be simple to make this modification.
In the "backend / product listing" view, you would find this part of code.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Jerome wrote: Hi,
You can override the view "product listing" for the HikaShop backend.
The view does not have all prices but, if you have just one tax, it could be simple to make this modification.
In the "backend / product listing" view, you would find this part of code.So, you can add a price with some fixed tax (in my example 5.5%).Code:<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->displayPrices(@$row->prices); ?>Code:<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->displayPrices(@$row->prices) . '<br/>' . $this->currencyHelper->displayPrices(@$row->prices * 1.055); ?>
Regards,
Unfortunately I have two different taxes at the moment so that won't work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I think that you can multiply depending on the tax applied on the product with:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I replaced the following Code in the file "Back end / product / listing" from Backend:
and just replaced this line with "888" to test, if there is a change in the backend:
But it seems, that nothing happens (see Screenshot).
I don't know, where the problem may be...
I recently updated to HikaShop 2.0.0, but I don't know, if this is the problem (I don't think this is a problem).
Joomla is 2.5.8
Best regards
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Are you sure that you have edited the good template file ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Still no change in the product overview tables in the backend!
It's the following link that it opens:
www.waffenmarti.ch/shop/administrator/in...|product|listing.php
allrounder-j1.6 is my template
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you give us a backend access ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I use different templates for backend/frontend. And since I was very accustomed to change view on the FRONTEND Template I also did these changes on the FRONTEND template instead on the BACKEND template.
I appologize for the trouble I caused and the messages and so on!
:blush:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Are you sure that you have edited the good template file ?
I told you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes, sry... You did and I was too stupidXavier wrote:
Are you sure that you have edited the good template file ?
I told you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for explaining how to make the prices including tax show in the product list.
However I would also like to be able to show the price of an option including tax in the product detail window, and to display the prices including tax in the 'manage variants' window for a product. Can this also be done by editing back-end views? If so, could you explain which ones and how?
Kind regards,
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Prices are not preloaded on these pages like on the product listing, so it's more complex to do.
Also, with next version of HikaShop during summer, the product edition page will be completely redone so I wouldn't recommend to do it, at least not until then.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.