Google Checkout "Server to Server"

• Thank you received: 7
11 years 5 months ago #79687

In the Google Checkout plug-in, what does the option "Server to Server" actually do? I tried transactions (using the sandbox) both ways and I couldn't see any difference.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4006
11 years 5 months ago #79696

Hi,

Google Checkout "Server to Server" is the way that Google would confirmed your order.
The configuration of Google Checkout is very specific and you should read the documentation (at the bottom of the page, there is the configuration of the account in Google Checkout).
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...lecheckout-form.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 7
11 years 5 months ago #79701

Ok, I had forgotten that I had blocked access to my test server, so Google was not able to contact my server. I fixed that.

In the Google Integration console, I am getting this, "We encountered an error trying to access your server at test.disctraininghub.com/index.php?optio...ckout&tmpl=component -- the error we got is Send failed with code: 401. Response body was: ..." and there is much, much more.

I have verified that the API callback URL in the Google settings was correctly copied from the plugin page and I double-checked that the other settings (Signed Carts, Callback Contents, API Version and Notification Filtering) are all correct.

What else can I check?

• Thank you received: 4006
11 years 5 months ago #79711

Hi,

If the google checkout configuration is good and your server is accessible, it should be good.
The next thing would be to make other test using their "sandbox".
Google checkout would confirmed order using "server to server" and HikaShop would set orders as "confirmed" (you would see the validation in the order history), mails would be send, HikaSerial would generate serials, etc :)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds