Skip to main content

<SOLVED>Map Registration fields into Comm Builder

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #87614 by cberry1971
Firstly, I am really impressed with what I see so far for this product.

My question is:

1. can I use the CB registration for new purchases? (i don't think I can but just asking)

or

2. When a new user is created, how do i ensure the fields from _users (mainly first / last name) flow thru to the fields in CB _comprofiler (again first / last)?

Right now, a user makes a purchase, registers, completes payment. Then they go set up their user profile and the CB is asking for first / last again from them.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by cberry1971.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87725 by nicolas
Hi,

1. That is definitely not possible.

2. That's not possible with the current version.
Since we just released the beta for the next version, I've added a patch in it for that:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...-210-beta.html#87683
Please let us know if it's working for you with that version.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cberry1971

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87802 by cberry1971
Exciting how you guys are developing so much new and innovative updates.

1. How long (typically) does it take to move from beta to stable?

2. I downloaded the beta version and I am now getting a "The Product ___ is not Available" notice when trying to check out.

Image attached.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87831 by Xavier
Hi,

A new version of the beta has been released, thanks to download it.
Can you check if your product has quantity, and is not out dated in the product edition page ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87891 by cberry1971
I have tried to vary the product quantity and dates. No change.

Using the beta business version did not change things either. Settings attached in screenshot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #87897 by cberry1971
Mystery PARTIALLY solved. I put a price into the field and then could remove the "product not available" notice.

This was not the case in the last version. I run a event website and often have people just use us for free events. They still need to "buy" the event...

Please advise. Thanks.

PS I realize we have gotten way off topic (community builder mapping). Name fields look great and mapped properly.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by cberry1971.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87974 by nicolas
That's because the system now block the cart addition if you turned off the option "Display add to cart button for free products" of the configuration and that you didn't set a price for your products.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cberry1971

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #88250 by cberry1971
I am excited to get up and running on our live site. The patch you added to map the name fields from HikaShop to Community Builder is critical to our implementation.

How much longer might we expect to wait before the beta is finalized and we can implement?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #88297 by nicolas
We want to release the stable next week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum