This screen enables you to edit the PayJunction payment method options. Payment methods will be filtered on checkout based on the zone you set for them, if any. Then, they will be displayed to the user for him to choose which payment method he prefers for his order.
Note that PayJunction only supports a limited number of currencies (USD). If the order is made in an unsupported currency, the PayJunction payment method won't be available.
- Save : Save the PayJunction payment method options and return to the payment methods Management screen.
- Apply : Apply the modifications to the PayJunction payment method and stay on the same screen.
- Cancel : Return to the previous screen without saving the modifications.
- Help : This button enables you to turn ON/OFF the help section, this screen will appear or disappear.
If you use one of our commercial versions, you will be able to enter the name and description in different languages. This feature requires to have joomfish installed and can be activated in the configuration page, in the display tab. The languages available will be the ones in joomfish. If you don't enter something for a translation, it will just use the default information in the Main information tab instead. After you click on save or apply an additional publish icon will appear next to the fields where you entered something in the languages tabs so that you can easily enable or disable them. The default publish status can also be changed in the configuration page of HikaShop.
- Zone : You can restrict the PayJunction payment method to a zone. By clicking on the edit icon, a popup will open enabling you to select a zone. You can also remove this limitation by clicking on the delete icon.
- Images : You can click on the edit icon to select one or several images to display next to the name of the PayJunction payment method during the checkout process. Those images are stored in the folder media/com_hikashop/images/payment so you can easily add more of them by uploading your images to this folder via FTP.
- Shipping method : With this option you can select the shipping method for which this payment method will be available. For example, if you choose UPS, this payment method will only be usable if UPS is selected as shipping method. If an other shipping method is selected, this payment method will not be displayed. Note: if you selected "None" or don't select any shipping method, this payment method will always be available.
- API Login : Your API number (given by PayJunction )
- API Password : The API password of your PayJunction account.
- Payment server : Environment : You can choose here the the environment to use. Test server is used for testing the PayJunction payment method, so that you can check if your parameters are correct and that your payments go through correctly. This environment is used during the test phase and transactions will appear in your PayJunction account but will not be credited, once your method is properly configured, you can switch to the production server. With this server, payment will be truly executed.
- Ask CCV : Choose here if the CVV have to be asked to customers during the transaction (CCV are the 3 digits you can find at the back of a credit card).
- Override Security : If this option is selected, the security rules that you configured in your PayJunction account will be replaced by the rules defined right here.
- Debug : You can activate the debug mode of the paypal payment plugin. If you do so, informations about each notification received from PayJunction will be logged in the payment log file. You can see and modify the location of this file in the configuration page of HikaShop
- Cancel url : The url you want your users to be redirected to when they cancel the order from the PayJunction interface. By default, they will be redirected to the first step of the checkout process.
- Return url : The url you want your users to be redirected to when they finish their payment on the PayJunction interface. By default, they will be redirected to the after_end page of the checkout process which will thank them for their order.
- Verified status : Here, you can select the status to set to an order if the plugin receives a successful completion notification from PayJunction for an order.