Disable image popup & larger product details image
- ClickWebDesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 3 months ago #19916
by ClickWebDesign
Disable image popup & larger product details image was created by ClickWebDesign
Hi Nicolas,
Firstly, I've upgraded to the latest version with a new site, well done with the updates!
I see there is a image popup on the product details page. I would like to disable the image popup & add a larger product details image instead.
Look forward to your pointers
Thanks
Chris
Firstly, I've upgraded to the latest version with a new site, well done with the updates!
I see there is a image popup on the product details page. I would like to disable the image popup & add a larger product details image instead.
Look forward to your pointers
Thanks
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19937
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Disable image popup & larger product details image
The easiest is to change the line:
if(!$this->config->get('thumbnail')){
with:
if(true){
in the file show of the view product via the menu Display>Views. That will display the full sized image on the product page.
if(!$this->config->get('thumbnail')){
with:
if(true){
in the file show of the view product via the menu Display>Views. That will display the full sized image on the product page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44323
by DavidT
Replied by DavidT on topic Re: Disable image popup & larger product details image
This code did not work for me...I would like to shut off the lightbox if possible
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44516
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Disable image popup & larger product details image
Please make sure that you're editing the file for your correct front end template and not for another template, otherwise, you won't see any changes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56646
by grafx
Replied by grafx on topic Re: Disable image popup & larger product details image
I have edited the line of code in the correct file, but still the popup is working. What do I need to do in order to completely disable it? Is there nothing in the admin section?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56701
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Disable image popup & larger product details image
I didn't see that this thread was one year old.
Since then, we changed the structure of the view files and you need to do that modification in the "show_block_image" file of the "product" view.
There is no other way to do it.
Since then, we changed the structure of the view files and you need to do that modification in the "show_block_image" file of the "product" view.
There is no other way to do it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #115482
by reedsntools
Replied by reedsntools on topic Re: Disable image popup & larger product details image
Where can I find this file?
Thank you
ah found it
Thank you
ah found it
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by reedsntools.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds