diferent paths, configuration problem?

• Thank you received: 24
12 years 5 months ago #32418

1.-if i go step by step, category-product-description i get this adress
http://localhost/cestamagica/index.php/product/3-cesta-1/category_pathway-14

but if i make a new menu and i choose hikashop direct link to product i get this adress
http://localhost/cestamagica/index.php/cestas_para_bebes/cesta1

and my template fails and doesn´t show like in the first one.

2.-Another Problem that i have is that in the product display (not the product page) the botton add to cart does not appear)

3.- i tried to change the buttons minus and plus and the cart button, but if i do it as in your example page, the plus and minus repeats on the cart button and it is not displayed. I would like to have plus and minus bigger and with image icons and the cart with other icon. thank you

4.- I have a problem no buttom showing in register or continue checkout or login.

Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by condorazul.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13102
12 years 5 months ago #32433

1. Why it doesn't show like the first one ? How different is it ? Could you do a screenshot ?
Could you try after turning off the SEF in the configuration of joomla ?

2. What do you mean by product display ? The listing of products ? In that case, you should edit your menu/module via the menu Display->Content modules/menus and turn on the add to cart button option.

3. You can do that with CSS as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/4-how-to/...s.html?lang=en#32166

4. Please do a screenshot. If you don't see anything maybe it's because of your template's button style.

• Thank you received: 24
12 years 5 months ago #32437

1.- i solved the problem it was in my template but why it has 2 adrress for sef configuration?
2.- Ok module was not enable that was the cause.
3.- i did it but is it possible to have 2 images to both minus and plus buttons.
4.- the problem was that i have css button enabled, now works fine.

• Thank you received: 13102
12 years 5 months ago #32446

1. That's because it doesn't come from the same place and the way the joomla system is done, it's not possible to have the same links (and sometime you don't want as that allows you display display different breadcrumb).

3. So you want different images. One for the minus and one for the plus ?
Then instead of the class hikashop_product_quantity_field_change you should use the classes hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_plus and hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_minus in your CSS.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds