10 years 7 months ago #121059

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.splendissimo.de
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.13
-- PHP version -- : ?
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 28.0.1500.95 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message

I have a strange error.
I have created my page with Hika components and Falang. Everything was running well.
During the last 2 days I've changed some things in the Hika components and everything in the shop is running well.
The only problem I have with Falang. All translations are working fine, exceed the Joomla MENU translations.
ALL menus are not translated in other languages anymore. Till 2 days ago it has worked perfect.
ALL other components of Hika and Joomla are working correct with Falang.
Only ALL menus have always their base language, independently of the selected page language.
Has anybody had that effect before me or knows anybody what I could do?
Maybe I have select an Hika option which creates a conflict with Falang.

I see only 1 connection between hika and the Joomla menus:
I have created a menu in Hika. Not in Joomla, but direct in Hika!!
There is a problem.
At the moment I can't delete this menu in Hika and I can't safe it as Joomla menu. It is blocked.
Could this be the reason for the problem?
Thank you for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
10 years 7 months ago #121083

Hi,

I don't see why that would be a problem.
If the menus are not translated anymore, it looks more like a problem between joomla and falang than anything else.

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 7 months ago #121116

Hi Nicolas,
yes you are right. I also would think that, but believe me: I didn't touch or changed ANY JOOMLA COMPONENT during these 2 days.
I was in strong collaboration with Jerome and we changed a lot of Hika details.
And before these 2 days everything was working well.
Sure: What I can do is to uninstall and reinstall Falang, but in that way we don't find out the real reason for the problem.
Due to the fact that I'm not in hurry at the moment maybe you want to check and think about the problem, because I'm nearly sure that Hika has destroyed something of the Falang - Joomla functionality.

Maybe at first step we should resolve the problem with the undeleteable Hika menu.
Is it possible, that with this unresolved problem something is blocked in the Joomla - Falang communication?

If we have deleted the Hika Menu we will see whats going. OK?

10 years 7 months ago #121158

Hi,

So why you can't delete that menu in HikaShop ? Do you get an error message when you try ? You don't have the checkbox ? What do you mean by "it's blocked" ?

10 years 7 months ago #121232

Hi ,
I have the checkbox, I can select it , I can push the delete button, but the delete is not done.
Then I tried to complete the hika menu as a Joomla menu.
If I want to save it I get an error message.
For this please see the enclosed pdf

Attachments:

10 years 7 months ago #121319

Are you talking about the deletion in the joomla menu manager or the deletion via the hikashop/hikamarket content menus manager ?
Did you try both ?

10 years 7 months ago #121335

I speak about the deletion in the hikashop content menus manager.

I can't try to delete the menu in the Joomla menu manager because the menu is not existing in the Joomla menu manager.

Once again the history:
I have created the new menu in the Hikashop menu manager. I wanted to test this function without to really need it.
Then I wanted to delete it in the Hikashop manager. It was not possible.
Then I opened the menu in the HS menu manager. The target was to create a Joomla Menu to try to delete all 2 menus in the Joomla Menu manager. And so I went to the Joomla menu manager using the green left top button of the HS menu manager, ( JOOMLA OPTIONS ) .
So I come to the Joomla menu manager. But at the end it is impossible to safe the Joomla menu.

10 years 7 months ago #121450

Last state:
I have deleted the Hika Menu in the SQL database.

But no change: The Joomla menus are not translated anymore.

10 years 7 months ago #121456

Yes, I don't think that it's related.
If falang doesn't translate the menus anymore, then the problem is in falang. I would recommend to contact falang's support for that issue.

10 years 7 months ago #121461

Ok, I have just done it.
Hope to find a solution

• Thank you received: 1
10 years 7 months ago #124667

Hi.

I also had this problem with menu translations. The problem is decribed in Falang FAQ. In my case it was a priority thing between the Hikashop geoplugin and the Falang plugin. The solution was to give the Falang plugin the higher priority. I use joomla 3.1 so the only thing was to drag the Falang plugin in the Plugin Manager to a position above the geolocation plugin.

Maybe this will help someone.

/Mathias

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

9 years 4 months ago #182649

Hello

Yesterday I made some "minor" changes in Hikashop and now, and I have a complete mess on my page. Due to the correct arrangement of menus, I assign a different status of the menus: I changed the field "Type of content" from the "Product" to "Category".
At the same time, I also changed Hikashop SEO settings ("Remove products and categories id and URLs" to YES. Since then, my site is not working properly.

After that I set the status SEO to its original settings.

I don’t know exactly where there is an error; is there a problem with Falang or Hikashop SEO.

I set two navigations to the list of products on my page - Joomla navigation and Hikashop navigation
Joomla navigation works fine:

Default language:
index.php/sl/znamke-piv-po-drzavah/domaca-piva/pivovarna-vizir

En. language:
index.php/en/brands-beers-by-country/domestic-beers/brewery-vezir

But there is also a problem. Below the product list are displayed all products - don’t know why (only on En. language). See the attached picture.

There are problems with Hikashop navigation - when I click on the icon category in default language, it shows the correct link:
Default language:
index.php/sl/znamke-piv-po-drzavah/domaca-piva/pivovarna-vizir

When I change the language it shows incorrect connection and, of course, wrong display:

En. language:
index.php/en/brands-beers-by-country/domestic-beers/category/21-brewery-vizir

So there are errors IN INCORRECT LINKS connected with categories (all the categories) and displayed products after the list of category products.

What should I do, that the case will work correctly?

Thx in advance

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by elenora.

• Thank you received: 1778
9 years 3 months ago #186681

Hello,
Sorry for the late reply, do you still have your issue ? Also, did you tried that suggestion :

The solution was to give the Falang plugin the higher priority. I use joomla 3.1 so the only thing was to drag the Falang plugin in the Plugin Manager to a position above the geolocation plugin.

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds