E-mails translations overrides

• Thank you received: 1
9 years 4 months ago #182713

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6

In my language file (Portuguese) there are several field that aren't translated and to fix the problem I'm using language overrides to avoid loosing these translations/corrections in futures updates.

The e-mails sent to the clients have several fields that aren't translated. One of those is the "YOUR_ORDER" field and I've tried to solve the problem with a language override. That worked for the "Order Creation" e-mail and now the field is correctly translated but that didn't work for the "Change Order Status" e-mail.

The same happens with all other fields of e-mails where I had to use languages and that is really strange because as far I was able to check the fields in question aren't different in these two e-mails.

Thank you.

Best regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
9 years 4 months ago #182813

Hi,

Yes, there is a bug with the use of translation overrides for emails sen from the payment notification process of payment plugins and so the overrides are not loaded in such case. We normally have fixed that on our end and that should be included in next version of Hikashop to be released in December.

• Thank you received: 1
9 years 4 months ago #182816

So, until you fix the bug I must edit the language file to be able to solve the problem?

Thank you.

Best regards

• Thank you received: 13069
9 years 4 months ago #182891

Yes, that's a solution.
Otherwise, you can also edit the email via the menu System>Emails and replace the translation key with the actual text you want.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds