Translate invoices

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 3 months ago #185408

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6

Hi,

what can I do to get the invoices of my HikaShop translated in German? My site is running in German, but I use Joomla backend and Hika component in English. Order confirmation eMails are in German and perfectly correct, so the invoices should look just the same.

Thanks,
Hiko

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 747
9 years 3 months ago #185608

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 3 months ago #185804

Hey, thanks again ;) Just to make sure I get understood properly here... If I set the Joomla backend language to DE, I get the invoices ("HikaShop" > "Order" > "Invoice") in German. No probs with this! But I'd rather prefer to use the backend in English. Is there any way to use EN backed but having invoices in DE?

Thanks

• Thank you received: 747
9 years 3 months ago #185819

Let's stop double posting.

As said here, www.hikashop.com/forum/7-german/874036-r...gen-auf-deutsch.html , (shipping) invoices come from the backend, which is why they are using the backend language, and it'll take a translation override, or switching the backend language to the same as frontend.

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds