How can i know how to translate with joomfish?

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 4 months ago #256776

How can i know how to translate with joomfish? We got payed version so we have translations, but then i found that falang inserts links in product pages. But i canot find joomfish for joomla 3????

It is like a trap.

This was not clear before i got app and tried to setup translations.

Can you help please? what is the best way to translate latest hikashop on joomla 3? I canot bay falang. Copiing products is not an option. we will have 2000.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
7 years 4 months ago #256811

Hi,

The best is to use Falang.
I'm not sure why you talk about copying products ?
If you already your products in HikaShop, regardless of the translation you want to use, you won't have to copy them.
And if you want to migrate your JoomFish translations to Falang, that's also possible:
www.faboba.com/en/composants/fish2falang/presentation.html
So it should be quite easy to do.

7 years 4 months ago #256822

what i say is that before my friend payed for hikashop hi did not know that hi must bay falang because free version is not usable it inserts links in all content pages like

<div><a title="Faboba : Création de composantJoomla" style="font-size: 8px;; visibility: visible;display:inline;" href="http://www.faboba.com" target="_blank">FaLang translation system by Faboba</a></div>

in you description there is 2 choises falang and joomfish, in reality joomfish is outdated (only for joomla 2.5) but falang only payed version is usable.

I think i will never pay for component like falang who knows what else they insert in code.

So only choise is using joomla multilanguage. So can i make dublicate categories for each language an have multilanguage store only using hika and joomla?

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13068
7 years 4 months ago #256840

Hi,

You don't have to have Falang. You can do without it. It's just that it's what we recommend because it's easier that translating HikaShop content without it as you already know.
And JoomFish has a fork for Joomla 3 called LanternFish:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/the-lanternfish
But it's not free.

Alternatively, you can use neno:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...ntent/neno-translate
It's free to use but you might also get a backlink in some cases.

The following user(s) said Thank You: zigmars

7 years 4 months ago #256947

thanks for replay.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds