Postage and payment translation

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 4 months ago #282526

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.20

Hi!
I'm building a small bookstore in two languages, English and Greek. I don't mind about product translation because there will be different books for each language.
What I want to ask is how can I translate in the checkout page the postage and the payment plugins? There is no language selection in the backend and what I found so far is about products and categories translation.
I also want to inform you that all other content is translated with Joomla multilingual associations.
In case you will ask, currently, I'm working locally so I can't provide you a link to the site.

Thanks in advance
Vasilis

Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by vtheod.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
6 years 4 months ago #282532

Hi,

If you use Falang, we provide an interface to translate them:
monosnap.com/file/IempCfoy9qm6Zas7WvTkH0qtw8WCVb
But without Falang there is no system to translation the name of the payment/shipping methods.

6 years 4 months ago #282622

I guess this is only working on a paid version of hikashop, right?

6 years 4 months ago #282660

Hi,

You can translate HikaShop content with Falang's free version and HikaShop's free version.
You just need to go through the Falang interface in that case instead of the interface we provide directly in HikaShop for the translations. And with Falang's free version, you'll have a footer added on your frontend by Falang.
So HikaShop Business is not required for that.

6 years 4 months ago #282682

Hi!
After I installed hikashop extension for falang when I go to Components>Falang>Translation I'm getting an error 1054 Unknown column 'c.id' in 'field list'
I tried uninstalling falang , deleting falang tables from db and reinstalling (without hikashop extension) but the error remains.

Thanks for your effort.

6 years 4 months ago #282685

Hi,

Unfortunately, we cannot help with errors coming from other extensions. Please directly contact the support of that extension so that they can help you.
You need to activate the logging system of Joomla in order to get the complete error message with the full MySQL query I think:
docs.joomla.org/Using_JLog
That should help the support understand the situation and provide the appropriated solution.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds