Attach Serial Not Working

• Thank you received: 3
10 years 7 months ago #120929

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.fusion.gg
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.1
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.7.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26

I've recently upgraded our Hika Serial version and trying to implement the attach serial function to replace our current method of including tickets in customer emails, however I seem to have an issue with Attach Serial not working correctly.

I have gone through the tutorial, and when an order "confirmed" email comes through for the relevant pack then I do receive "something" attached to the email, but I cannot open it with any image viewer. I have tried to remove every field on the form except just SERIAL DATA as RAW but I still cannot seem to get a properly generated image sent via email.

Please can you help. Happy to give access to back end if necessary.

Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by philgsy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 6 months ago #120965

Hi,

We updated the documentation of the "attach serial" plugin in order to fix a recurrent problem about the sample image.
You have to be sure that is a good working image file named "coupon_01.png" in your "images" folder.

Or you can try to use the new image that we include directly in the HikaSerial package : /media/com_hikaserial/images/coupon_01.png
www.hikashop.com/support.html?id=152:hik...ns-attachserial-form

If with the new sample you can't even make it work, you can send me a backend access to your website (by private message) and I will check and fix your configuration.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds