Setting up Hikaserial

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Essential
8 years 1 week ago #235991

-- url of the page with the problem -- : lapeercountyconcertchoir.com/index.php/c...out/step/step-1.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.10.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.19

I have used Hikashop for many years on another site and it works great.

I now have it installed on a Choir site and last year sold tickets to our concerts on line with just hikashop and the customer used the email as a ticket at the event. I want to make it a little more professional and just installed hikaserial.

My problem right now is when I try to test the checkout system - it says "the email is already in use". I had this problem on my other site and corrected it by using "no login" - I have attached a screenshot of the new setup. This problem seems to be new - last year before hikserial was installed I could purchase tickets using 'an email that is from a registered person". Now I cannot.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Next question - I used a different, unused email address and did a test and it went through just fine, with the nice Serial Data on it. How can I make my eticket something like the one below. This was used at a local zoo last winter.

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 1 week ago by bigfoot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 1 week ago #235996

Hi,

For your HikaShop related questions ; please use the HikaShop section of that forum.
I am just providing support for my components and in this case, it is HikaSerial.

Thanks to the plugin "attach serial" you can generate very similar kind of image ; you just need to configure it and provide the right "template".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ns-attachserial.html

Few elements would be problematic for what I can see, like the credit card or the barcode with a rotation (except if it's an hard-coded barcode directly in the template image).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Essential
8 years 1 week ago #236172

Thank you - I followed the instructions to make the sample "Template Ticket" and a screenshot of setup is below. Also the results of an order - I do not see the "ticket.png" fill attached.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 1 week ago #236188

Hi,

Depending how that order notification email is sent, the image might not be included correctly.

After that, you can have issues regarding to the email system which is used by Joomla ; that's why there is few settings in the "attach serial" plugin (in the Joomla plugin manager part) to tweak how the image is included.

The last possibility is a fix we made few weeks ago and which will be include in the next build.
In the plugin "plugins/hikaserial/attachserial/attachserial.php", you need to replace

$img = $this->initializeImage($file_path, $extension)
By
$file_path = JPath::clean($file_path);
$img = $this->initializeImage($file_path, $extension);
And it will avoid an issue with some versions of PHP GD.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds