No HikaSerial serial code attached to order

• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
7 years 8 months ago #246041

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.10.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF, Chrome, Edge - all updated to most recent versions
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error display - this is a functionality issue

I finally was able to get HikaSerial setup and linking with HikaShop with testing of a coupon product purchase, generation of the serial code, ordering an actual product, applying the coupon (full price), with new total of '0' zero and check out. Emails were sent with correct information.

However, one issue. When I go to view the order, under the additional information, it shows a sub-total of $0.99 and a coupon amount of $0.00 with a total of $0.99 (no shipping or payment fees). I would have expected that the sub-total would have been for $0.99 and the coupon to be for $0.99 with the total still being $0.00.

Shouldn't HikaShop recognize the linkage to the HikaSerial coupons and reflect this on the order dislay Additional Information section?

Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by LukeDouglas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 8 months ago #246060

Hi,

Please provide some screenshot of your configuration (coupon generator, coupon template, product).
If you can also provide a screenshot of your cart just before the finalization of your checkout ; it will help us to understand what you did.

The coupon generator can link the coupon value with the assigned product price ; but it will look at the final product price so the coupon you used, depending his configuration, could affect that product price dynamically.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

7 years 8 months ago #246191

Jerome,

I got it working except now when I am test logging in a a new user to purchase a product and 'use' the serial number, I have a couple of issues.

First, when I purchase a professional product that is linked to HikaSerial, it does generate the new unique coupon for the product, I check out via Authorize.net but upon return, while the order is 'confirmed' meaning the order was updated as being paid and the serial number was generated, I get no email with the confirmation including the serial number. This was working previously so I"m not sure what is up with that.

Second, when I log in as a client user, purchase the client product, update the billing address and click 'Finish', I get this display on the 'step-2' of the checkout process:

IGNORE INTO `#__hikashop_order` ( `order_user_id`,`order_status`,`order_shipping_address_id`,`order_billing_address_id`,`order_currency_id`,`order_currency_info`,`order_type`,`order_full_price`,`order_tax_info`,`order_shipping_price`,`order_shipping_tax`,`order_payment_price`,`order_discount_tax`,`order_discount_price`,`order_payment_id`,`order_payment_method`,`products`,`order_created`,`order_ip`,`order_modified`,`order_serial_params` ) VALUES ( '11','created','14','14','2','O:8:\"stdClass\":4:{s:13:\"currency_code\";s:3:\"USD\";s:13:\"currency_rate\";s:7:\"1.11570\";s:20:\"currency_percent_fee\";s:4:\"0.00\";s:17:\"currency_modified\";s:10:\"1469302235\";}','sale','0.99','a:1:{s:0:\"\";O:8:\"stdClass\":3:{s:11:\"tax_namekey\";s:0:\"\";s:8:\"tax_rate\";s:7:\"0.00000\";s:10:\"tax_amount\";i:0;}}','0','0','0','0','0','1','authorize','','1469303415','69.246.184.174','1469303415','{\"order\":[],\"product\":[],\"order_product\":[],\"serial\":[]}' )

The only thing I see wrong with this display is the '#__hikashop_order', whereas the table field has a prefix code that is not displayed instead of the '#'. I'm not sure if this is shown strictly for security purpose to keep the 'prefix' hidden. Other than that, I'm not sure why it didn't execute the SQL properly.

Any ideas?

Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by LukeDouglas.

7 years 8 months ago #246192

Hi,

1 - If you do not have email it means that a plugin is performing a "exit" or have a PHP fatal error.
2 - I'm sorry but that's not related to HikaSerial (it is not HikaSerial which perform that query even if it includes some HikaSerial data from an order object)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 8 months ago #246235

Jerome,

If you do not have email it means that a plugin is performing a "exit" or have a PHP fatal error.

I see no setting in HikaSerial for administrator or notification email setup. I assume it is using the HikaShop configuration for emails which is setup and working. Am I missing something here?

I'm sorry but that's not related to HikaSerial (it is not HikaSerial which perform that query even if it includes some HikaSerial data from an order object)

If it's not HikaSerial, then it has to be HikaShop. Should I post this in the HikaShop forum or can you tell me why I am getting this SQL display? FYI, I have repaired and optimized the tables on the website.

7 years 8 months ago #246240

Hi,

HikaSerial do not send emails ; HikaShop does.
My previous message already gave you what I think is your issue (because I saw that issue several times and it became the most common solution for that kind of problem).

Yes, please open a new thread in the HikaShop forum section for HIkaShop questions.
Messages in HikaSerial forum section are automatically assigned to me and the HikaShop support team do not manage them.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds