-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- HikaSerial version -- : 2.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 62

Hi guys,

1 - I followed the eTicket tutorial step by step;

2 - I set "Author" group in the Group filter plugin configuration;

3 - I configured the Attach Serial plugin following a little bit the example the example;

Now, as far as I understood the most important line in the image generation is:

Type: Dynamic text = don't understanding where is the error I added directly te product URL like: https://YOUR_WEBSITE_URL/...

Format: QR Code = I added the URL https://YOUR_WEBSITE_URL/index.php?option=com_hikaserial&ctrl=serial&task=consume&hikaserial[serial_data]={serial.serial_data}&hikaserial[format]=html

--- I downloaded and installed on my phone the Barcode Scanner
--- in the phone browser I login in the site with the "Author" User
--- I buy the product and the email with the attached serial QR Code is sent
--- An "Assigned" Serial is created for the user i thebackend
--- I scan with the Barcode Scanner App the QR Code and I click on the shown link

The Event product page is opened, but no "consume" messages and the Serial Status is always "Assigned"

Please, What is wrong ? What am I missing ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 4 months ago #282670

Hello,

First, please perform tests without the "group filter" plugin so if you have a misconfiguration somewhere else, you will be able to see it.
Afterwards, you do not explain what you have in your smartphone when you try to open the link.
Please note that you can also open manually the URL in your browser, just put the URL (and right replace the "YOUR_WEBSITE_URL" by your website url) and put the serial code instead of "{serial.serial_data}".

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 35
6 years 4 months ago #282688

Hi Jerome, many thanks.
Sure I'm forgiving something big in Attach Serial plugin settings, but I don't understand where. I look for more informations on how it run and how to manage, but without success:

1 - I disabled the "Group filter consume" plugin and its "eTicket filter" I created (tested, and nothing changed);
2 - I added the URL directly in the browser with one of the created serials and the "Serial Confirmation page" is shown correctly and I can confirm the consume;

Please, Can you help me on understand on how I have to configure it, how should run and solve the problem ?
Here the "Attach Serial" screenshot and the Barcode Scanner App screenshot I have back when I scan the QR Code

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by joomleb.

6 years 4 months ago #282694

Hello,

You missed the last part of the tutorial documentation regarding the configuration of the "attach serial" plugin :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...ticket-tutorial.html

You are using an URL to the product page ; not a consumption URL as describe in that tutorial.
(And please do not put any setting under the "format" of QRCode ; all you need is to put the URL in the "type" column to specify your value of dynamic text)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

6 years 4 months ago #282704

Hi Jerome,
many thanks for suggestion:

1 - the cancellation QR Code link it's now running. Thinking can be usefulfor other users: I didn't forgot the last part of the tutorial, but I went confused because there there isn't any instructions on where to put it and in the Attach Serial plugin example show other things.
Is there a way to have back a shorter link ?

2 - But now the product name (third line of the Attach Serial settings) is not shown anymore neitherin the attached image, neither in the QR Code scanned. Please, What am I misisng ?

3 - Types > QRCode - "you can choose the level for error correction" - Please, Where and How ?

4 - How to have back the QR Code confirmation page consume mobile friendly ? I have back a really unreadable page on mobiles. And where can we manage the langauges translations ? Always with Languages overrides ?

6 years 4 months ago #282707

Hello,

1 - By creating a special Joomla menu, you can have a shorten URL at the end.
You can also see to have special rules in your "htaccess" to perform a "rewrite" and make short URLs.

2 - I don't understand what you're talking about.
I just told you to change the second entry, the "dynamic text".

3 - Enter the corresponding letter of the error correction level you want : "l", "m", "q" or "h"

4 - It's just a webpage so it's related to your website CSS and it's configuration.
You can add a "lang" parameter to change the Joomla language, add some responsive CSS to make to mobile compatible, etc.
But it's not really related to HikaSerial

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

6 years 4 months ago #282732

Hi Jerome,

1 - I mean the "consume URL" shown when I read the QR Code

2 - Before to change the second entry "Dynamic Text" the third entry "Product" (shown in the attached image) was shown in the Barcode Scanner reading the QR Code.
Made the correction to the second entry "Dynamic Text" the third entry "Product" is not shown anymore.
I'd like to add also the event name in the image,but I don't understand How tohaveit back...
Please, What am I missing ?

3 - I red it about the correction letter, the question is, Where do I have to enter it ?

4 - Ok, thanks. I'll take a look to my template.

Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by joomleb.

6 years 4 months ago #282733

Hello,

1 - Yes, it does not change my answer.

2 - Please read carefully the document.
Because the configuration that you posted cannot work for the third entry since you're using "Product..." and afterwards you enter a value for "Dynamic text" ; when you're using "Product..." you just need to put the name of the field you want to display.
As far as I can see regarding your screenshot, it did not work before.

3 - Please read my messages very carefully. Even text in parentheses.

And please do not put any setting under the "format" of QRCode ; all you need is to put the URL in the "type" column to specify your value of dynamic text

If you take a look at your screenshot you will see that you put text in a lot of inputs, even the wrong ones.
Instead of that incorrect content which would generate more issues than other thing ; you need to enter the real parameters for the QRCode.

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds