• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 10 months ago #292079

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- HikaSerial version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.1

Hi!
I wonder if this can be done. Since I was certain to succeed it when I saw the component. Hope I was right!
I just need to attach a serial number to each item in a product. So I can use it for guaranties in my eshop. Is it possible? Pls say yes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 10 months ago #292098

Hello,

To each item in a product ?

If you want to add one serial to each order ; you can use the plugin "serial per order".
If you want to add one serial for every items ; you will need to assign a pack to every product that you want to give a serial.

But if you want to give one serial for every product, regardless of the quantity ; it would require a custom plugin.
The plugin "serial per order" would be a good start to create your own rules since it add serials to an order without the need of assigning packs to products.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 10 months ago #292126

''If you want to add one serial for every items ; you will need to assign a pack to every product that you want to give a serial.''

I tried. But saving product page nothing is saved in serials. If I press the addpack button, again it redirects to list of products without saving somathing there. Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong

5 years 10 months ago #292158

Hello,

It means that you have a javascript error in your page.
Please check your console log.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
5 years 10 months ago #292168

I suspect its a joomla latest version error. Is it? When I press the button add packs

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by verzevoul.

5 years 10 months ago #292170

Hello,

I'm surprised by the javascript error you have since the code in the view is

var box = window.oNameboxes['hikaserial_add_packs_' + id];
if(!box)
	return window.productMgr.serial_togglePacks(el, id);
var values = box.get(), htmlData = null;
box.clear();
It would mean that the namebox object retrieved do not have the "get" function while it exists for a long time.

I tried to reproduce the issue in the demo website and in local website, without success.
The issue looks like you have some files not up-to-date.
I'm afraid that I would need more details and maybe a way to see directly the issue.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
5 years 10 months ago #292272

I managed to add a pack in the product. An older hikamarket version was causing the problem.
But still I can t create a serial per product. If you can see the printscreens I ve done what you told me. I really don t care to create a serial with the order. But If there isnt another way, its ok. I d prefer to have a serial number for guarantee purposes for every item in the stock of every product.
Please advice.

This message contains confidential information

Attachments:

5 years 10 months ago #292288

Hello,

Regarding your screenshot, I do not see a pack assigned to your product ; the last screenshot show the selection but there is nothing in the table, so no assignation.
Which old HikaMarket version are you using ? Maybe we can find a way to avoid the overlap of the JS lib.

As I wrote previously :

If you want to add one serial to each order ; you can use the plugin "serial per order".
If you want to add one serial for every items ; you will need to assign a pack to every product that you want to give a serial.

But if you want to give one serial for every product, regardless of the quantity ; it would require a custom plugin.
The plugin "serial per order" would be a good start to create your own rules since it add serials to an order without the need of assigning packs to products.

I'm sorry but we still don't understand what you want to do exactly.

Regards,

PS : Your screenshots are attachments, there is no need to put them in the confidential block.

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
5 years 10 months ago #292316

Jerome no offense but I ve explained clearly my needs.
First of all I made it conf, because I don t want to show the url in public view in the image.

What I need, and I believe everyone who sells electronic components needs, is to have a serial number for every item in the store.
So if I buy 20 ram memory (exactly with the same characteristics) and I create a product with quantity 20 (as my invoice), I need every item to have its serial number.
So when I sell it and someone brings the memory back, I ll be able to know when exactly it was sold and bought. So I ll be ok with my guaranties.

5 years 10 months ago #292317

Hello,

No offence taken.
But I'm sorry ; since your previous messages were not clear regarding what you wanted to do, I had to ask again.
Please note that you just tell us that you tried something and it didn't worked ; and you also tried to use the "serial per order" plugin ; it does not explain clearly what you want to do.

So ; you want to assign pack with products. And you had a JS issue between HikaMarket and HikaSerial.
Now that you can assign a pack to a product ; I suppose that your serials are generated when the order is confirmed, right ?

CF : demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...ct&task=edit&cid=122
pasteboard.co/HjDQQre.png

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
5 years 10 months ago #292324

Hi!
No they are not. I ll check your demo and I get back

• Hikashop Business
5 years 10 months ago #292325

I tried in your demo too. I bought Brown Shoes, and went to see if a serial is created for the item. I checked orders and product . Nothing is created. I don t understand the mechanism. And really I read the documentation many times before opening the ticket.
Also hikamarket is unistalled since its an older version.

5 years 10 months ago #292328

Hello,

Why did you bought "Brown Shoes" when that product do not have a pack assigned ?
And did your test order was confirmed ? Because if the order is not confirmed, even if there is a pack attach to the product, no serial will be created (since the payment haven't been maid).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
5 years 10 months ago #292399

The order is automatially confirmed on your demo. I tried again. I can t make it on my site. I even copied your settings. I need that gift certificate to work on my site. Can I send you pm with credentials?

5 years 10 months ago #292401

Hello,

You are still not explaining what you are doing ; you do not provide any information related your configuration nor responding to all the questions I asked you previously.
So I am sorry but I won't check your website. Even if I wanted to check it, you do not give us the necessary elements to understand you or what you are doing.

I made a test order in the demo website ; with a product having a pack assignation (the product that I gave you previously, ID 122).
And it worked perfectly !
pasteboard.co/Hk7zuYY.png

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
5 years 10 months ago #292422

What did u ask and I didn t answer Jerome? Why I bought borwn shoes? I told you its ok on your demo. I checked it and it worked. I even told u what I want to do. Maybe you don t read it or you don t want to help. I never have these problems with Nicolas. Its one answer and solved. Why this with you?

5 years 10 months ago #292426

Hello,

I told you its ok on your demo.

No.. I'm sorry but you did not told me that the demo is okay.

You wrote :

I tried in your demo too. I bought Brown Shoes, and went to see if a serial is created for the item. I checked orders and product . Nothing is created.

So you're saying that the demo did not create serials.

I can't give you a miraculous answer if you are not explaining clearly what you have and what is your issue.
I don't know what you want to do ; I don't know what you have configured. So I can't give you any useful answer.

Which old HikaMarket version are you using ?

No answer.

Why did you bought "Brown Shoes" when that product do not have a pack assigned ?

No answer.

And, once again, you need to assign pack to your products.
If you take a further look at your screenshot ; you do not have any pack assigned to your product.
CF : www.hikashop.com/media/kunena/attachments/8351/product.png

So, once again, did you have configured properly the pack assignation in your product ? (like the product 122 that I gave you a link previously).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
5 years 10 months ago #292434

The order is automatially confirmed on your demo. I tried again. I can t make it on my site. I even copied your settings. I need that gift certificate to work on my site.

Above I say I can t make it on my site. I mean I made it on your site.

I tried in your demo too. I bought Brown Shoes, and went to see if a serial is created for the item. I checked orders and product . Nothing is created.
So you're saying that the demo did not create serials.
I can't give you a miraculous answer if you are not explaining clearly what you have and what is your issue.
I don't know what you want to do ; I don't know what you have configured. So I can't give you any useful

Its an older answer I gave. The next answer is the first I gave you here. I can t make it on my site So when I assigned the pack on brown shoed it worked. That s why I say I can t make it on my site. ok?

No answer.

"Also hikamarket is unistalled since its an older version." So no hikamarket. I believe its clear!

No answer.

There is answer since I told you :The order is automatially confirmed on your demo. I tried again. I can t make it on my site. Isn t it clear that I made it to work on your site?

So, once again, did you have configured properly the pack assignation in your product ? (like the product 122 that I gave you a link previously).

I made it on your website, but maybe its reverted (Do you run a cron task to restore your website?)

5 years 10 months ago #292437

Hello,

I'm sorry but you are still not answering to any question.

So no hikamarket. I believe its clear!

I'm asking you a version number ; I know that you deactivated it but I needed to know the version number so I asked you that very specific question in order to get that very precise information regarding the version number.

There is answer since I told you :The order is automatially confirmed on your demo

I don't see any link between my question and your answer.
I'm talking about a very specific product and its configuration ; and you're talking about an order validation.
I really don't understand or see the relation or the meaning of your message ; but that is not an answer to the question I gave you since it's not even talking about the same subject. So I simply do not have an answer for that question either.

And in my last message

I made it on your website, but maybe its reverted

I'm talking about your website and your configuration ; why would I talk about the demo website where the product 122 is perfectly configured and do not need any modification ?!
It is not working in your website, right ?! So that is that part of the configuration that you should show me, no ?!
You are not reading my question ; your message is not an answer and you do not provide what I'm asking for...

To summarize :
Please give me a screenshot of your product configuration in your website.

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
5 years 10 months ago #292487

I'm sorry but you are still not answering to any question.
So no hikamarket. I believe its clear!

I m not using it. its unistalled. It was 1.6.3

There is answer since I told you :The order is automatially confirmed on your demo
I don't see any link between my question and your answer.
I'm talking about a very specific product and its configuration ; and you're talking about an order validation.
I really don't understand or see the relation or the meaning of your message ; but that is not an answer to the question I gave you since it's not even talking about the same subject. So I simply do not have an answer for that question either.

I don t understand you really!

And in my last message
I made it on your website, but maybe its reverted

I'm talking about your website and your configuration ; why would I talk about the demo website where the product 122 is perfectly configured and do not need any modification ?!
It is not working in your website, right ?! So that is that part of the configuration that you should show me, no ?!
You are not reading my question ; your message is not an answer and you do not provide what I'm asking for...

To summarize :
Please give me a screenshot of your product configuration in your website.

Attachments:

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds