massAction and Hikaserial

• Thank you received: 92
9 years 1 week ago #198271

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.9.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.8

Hi
I want to have hikaerial number attach to product . I think only a group of serials can be attach to a product that are available in many example .
If each product is unique and i have many how i can attach a serial to each product ?
What is the best way to achieve this ?

• Does the hikaserial can be set in product csv before import product ?
  • Does mass action can be use during import csv for add hikaserial to product ?
  • Does mass action can be use for update produt.hikaserial after all product are configure in hilashop ?

p1 p2 p3 have custom field in common OR category ( don't know ?) so can i manage hikaserial like in the image below ( last case )?
edit : the problem is not about association but rather howto achieve easely make the association .

Regard's

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 3 days ago by lionel75.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 6 days ago #198286

Hi,

Assign a product to a pack and each time a product will be bought, the product item will receive a serial from the pack.
If the pack does not have available serial, one serial will be generated using the generator assigned to the pack.
There is no need of mass action with HikaSerial.

HikaSerial have his own import system and it allows the link between products and packs.

If you want some special serial assignation, it requires a custom plugin.
Thanks to new feature of HikaSerial 1.9.0 ; it is now possible to a plugin to perform dynamic serial assignation during the order creation.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

9 years 6 days ago #198411

Attach a product to a pack is my problem : if i have 4000 products Can i do this with a script instead of do it manually ? It is why i was thinking of mass action ! i was thinking i could generate ean serial key in outside joomla/hiaksop and import products with serial but don't know the order steps to do this and wich field to manage by script ..... . Even if the serial ll be generate during buy i need to configure HSK to create a relation beetween pack ( group of serial ) and product ( one product without S ) .

My question could be on wich kind of relation/setting is achieve " perform dynamic serial assignation during the order creation" ?
----> manual configuration ?
it mean many serial ( of one group=pack ) to one product ( with many quantitites )
in my case it mean
each 4000 pack of 1 serial link to each 4000 products of quantities = 1
4000 !!!! relation to create manually !!!
to create a plug in i need to know the logic ( table name , cell name fields ) ......that have been use to implement hikaserial against Hikashop !!
Thank's

Last edit: 9 years 6 days ago by lionel75.

9 years 6 days ago #198417

Hi,

The links are done thanks to the table "hikaserial_product_pack".
This table contain 3 columns:
- product_id
- pack_id
- quantity
So if you want to have a script to create the links, it is possible by inserting entries in that table.
And thanks to a SQL query, you can insert massively entries in the table ; thanks to an "INSERT SELECT"
dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/insert-select.html
www.w3schools.com/sql/sql_insert_into_select.asp

But, like I was telling you in my previous message, you can have a simple plugin to assign dynamically a serial to an order (or to a product).
Like the plugin "serial per order" which allow to assign one serial for every made order in the store.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

9 years 3 days ago #198919

Hi
i list all the plug inthatcontain the word serial .
A_ Does serial per order has a documentation ? If i have an order with 2 differents products ; how this plug behave when associate productS of one order with serialS ( of same pack ? ) ?

B_ "assign dynamically a serial to an order (or to a product)." . the serial is assign to product ( S) before order or during order ? the serial is assign during order to all product inside the order or only some product define by admin before the order ( BE preconfigure setting)

C_ I was thinking click on plug in name and click on help icon ll show hikashop documentation but no !!! Is there a html page that contain link to the documentation for all the items (hks plugin name ) show in my capture screen ?

D_ quantity is ? : the number of serial that can be create for a product whatever quantities it have ?

Regard's

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 3 days ago by lionel75.

9 years 2 days ago #198921

Hi,

www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html
If you click on the tile "HikaSerial > Installation / Configuration" you will see the list of the plugins which have a documentation.
The plugin which are not listed does not have a documentation so they won't have a documentation displayed thanks to the "help" button ; but we will work on that when I will retrieve a little bit of time.

The goal of the plugin "serial per order" is to associate a serial for each order ; like I told you in my previous message.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds