Questions re: HikaSerial customizations

• Thank you received: 1
8 years 4 months ago #221837

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.10.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5

I want to say how pleased I am with the support you and your team have provided over the past several months. You have been extremely patient with me and I appreciate it :)

I have a couple of questions re: additional HikaSerial customizations:

1. Is it possible to add custom field values to the AttachSerial image? Right now I have the QR code and the value of the gift certificate (Product Price) but I would like to have a place to include the recipient's name if possible (I already have the custom fields set up for this).

2. Is it possible to specify that the generated serials begin at a certain number and have a certain number of digits?

I *think* that is it for now :)

Thank you again!

Best,

Leslie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 4 months ago #221848

Hi,

1. Sure ; you can almost display every HikaShop information in the "attach serial".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ns-attachserial.html

* Order Customer... - Display an element from the table "user". You have the specify the column name. For dynamic text, namekey is "customer"
* Order Shipping... - Display an element from the table "address". You have the specify the column name. For dynamic text, namekey is "shipping"
* Order Billing... - Display an element from the table "address". You have the specify the column name. For dynamic text, namekey is "billing"

To display a custom field, you just need to know the type of field (user, address, etc) and the column name.

2. With generators based on the "random" one, you can set the format you want.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ugins-randomgen.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds