- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 19
Hikaserial - problem
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #222997
by neo191987
Hikaserial - problem was created by neo191987
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.10.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hi I'm trying to set Hikaserial. I added to a product package and I created a test payment and delivery method. I added 4 serial numbers and start testing. The result is the following if you order one product no problem but if you order 2 or more get only one serial number. How do I fix this problem?
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.10.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hi I'm trying to set Hikaserial. I added to a product package and I created a test payment and delivery method. I added 4 serial numbers and start testing. The result is the following if you order one product no problem but if you order 2 or more get only one serial number. How do I fix this problem?
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by neo191987.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222998
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikaserial - problem
Hi,
Can you please provide screenshot of your pack configuration, your product configuration and your serial listing ?
If you do not have available serials, HikaSerial won't be able to assign some in the order ; unless you're using a serial generator.
Regards,
Can you please provide screenshot of your pack configuration, your product configuration and your serial listing ?
If you do not have available serials, HikaSerial won't be able to assign some in the order ; unless you're using a serial generator.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #223003
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Hikaserial - problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #223010
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikaserial - problem
Hi,
Your configuration looks good and it looks like you have some free (available) serials.
If you display the order in the backend ; you'll see the HikaSerial content under the product listing.
You'll find a "refresh association" button ; can you please try that button to check that it fix serials association ?
Regards,
Your configuration looks good and it looks like you have some free (available) serials.
If you display the order in the backend ; you'll see the HikaSerial content under the product listing.
You'll find a "refresh association" button ; can you please try that button to check that it fix serials association ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #223036
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Hikaserial - problem
It is working with the association but wonder what the exact problem. I think that without associate not updated quantity of product. I will give you access to look. I also want to ask how I can attach directly the codes in the email.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #223040
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Hikaserial - problem
I sent you a private message to login information.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #223094
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikaserial - problem
Hi,
Please redownload HikaSerial 1.10.0 ; I just made a patch and I think that I'll release a new version.
Regards,
Please redownload HikaSerial 1.10.0 ; I just made a patch and I think that I'll release a new version.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #223098
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Hikaserial - problem
Now working normally. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds