serial text format in the confirmation email

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 11 months ago #240390

hello, I want the customer receives the serial text format in the confirmation email, now everything is fine but I have to forward the email the order to the customer and I want the client to receive directly the email with the serial as shown in the image.
On the other hand, serials are not being mapped in order and is configured so that it
Thank you

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 11 months ago #240422

Hi,

Your customer will receive directly the email with the serial if you do NOT confirm the order in the HikaShop backend order listing but directly in the order details.
He will also receive the HikaSerial content if you use the "email" feature that you can find in the toolbar when you display the order details in the backend.

When you confirm an order in the backend order listing ; if you click on the button to send an email you will edit directly the content that you will send to your customer.
But your order is not yet confirmed so your order does not have yet any serial.
So your order do not have yet the HikaSerial content for the email because there is currently no serial in the order.
Once you have confirmed the order you will have the serials but not before.

On the other hand, serials are not being mapped in order and is configured so that it

I'm sorry but I don't understand that part ; can you please provide more details ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 11 months ago #240450

Hello, the order is confirmed status when paypal sends notification of paid, I want mail confirmation will automatically send paypal send the notice when paid, and within this serial confirmation email.
The other view was that the system randomly selects, I want it to be in order.
Thank you

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 11 months ago #240456

Hi,

There is a setting in the "pack" to ask for a random pickup or a pickup in order (older serial first)
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...n.html#random_pickup

About the notification email made by a payment plugin confirmation ; you won't have any issue because the email is generated by the fact that the order is confirmed.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds