Image Generation for Attach Serial Did Not Attach

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 5 months ago #131312

Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 5 months ago #131357

Hi,

The only thing strange I see is that the value "3.8" is not a valid value for a pixel number. Please use "3" or "4" but not float value.
But you didn't answer to my question about the blank page. I still don't know which type of blank page it is and what is the result if you try to download it from the backend.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

10 years 5 months ago #131383

I'm not getting a blank page, (no blank HTML, no 404 error). It's simply an attached file with no data, (an empty file, 0 bytes length). Any program that attempts to open it reports that it is empty. The template file, however is in the /images folder and can be viewed and opened successfully with FTP and any image viewer program.

• Thank you received: 13060
10 years 5 months ago #131478

Hi,

Please send, by private message to Jerome, the details for your website and an access.
So he will be able to do some tests and try to figure it out what's going on.

Thanks

10 years 5 months ago #131603

Hi,

I fixed your product configuration.
You hadn't set the "filename" but put it as the "name", which is not understandable for HikaSerial as you can imagine.
Now you have a "file not found" problem because the "attach serial" configuration is not configured right. The file can't be find and I can't know what are the files you want to use.
Please use the common way : "/images/my_image_name.png" (or jpg). And please check that the file is right in the folder and with the right file name. For the moment, your two configuration point to files which does not exist.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Attachments:

10 years 5 months ago #131604

The file I want to download is the eticket, (with the QRCODE as defined), that is output from the AttachSerial plugin . I guess I'm really confused about how the output is generated, where it's stored, and how to reference it, (a process flow diagram in the documentation would be very helpful). I assumed by providing a template name in the 'input path' of the Attach Serial plugin and the dynamic text I wish to add, would produce an output file that could be referenced by #hikaserial:attachserial:2. This is obviously not correct so I need to understand the correct method.

10 years 5 months ago #131608

Hi,

Please follow the tutorial here:
www.hikashop.com/support/integrated-docu...tachserial-form.html

It explains how configure the plugin and it explain which kind of image you need and how put it.
I change your configuration so it uses the default HikaSerial image that is already included in the package.
You can create a new image if you want and use it instead.

But for the first test, I will recommend you to use the sample configuration that we put in our documentation (tutorial) page.
After having a first working configuration, I think it will be easier for you to create a new template image and change the way that the image is generated.

The "attach serial" plugin generate dynamically the image, it is not stored anywhere, it is dynamical content.

Kind regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds