HikaSerial in AcyMailing

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 1 month ago #141990

Hi!

One question:

Is it meanwhile possible to insert hikaserials into acymailing-newsletter without using a generator because i have manually imported the serials.

the tag {hikaserial_genpack:1} only works with a serial-generator.

best regards
reinhard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 1 month ago #141995

Hi,

In the current version of the plugin, it is not possible.
That's not the way that this first implement has been made (and has been required). But I have noted your request in my TODO list for a future improvement.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

10 years 1 week ago #149071

Hello Jerome!

Some times ago, it was possible to insert the tag {hikaserial_genpack:3}​
to the acymailer (newsletter). meanwhile it dont generate a serial. has something been changed?

the acy-newsletter won't be sent if i have this tag within. it stops the whole queue of newsletters.

and its also not possible to create the above tag with clicking on it, at the acy-tagmenu.

best regards
reinhard

Last edit: 10 years 1 week ago by r_churchy.

10 years 1 week ago #149084

Hi,

Which version (number) of HikaSerial are you using ?
The last modification of the plugin was in November so, if it was working for you one month ago, I think we will have to check your HikaSerial configuration in order to understand why it is no more working.
If you can provide us more details it could help us to reproduce your configuration in a local website.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

10 years 1 week ago #149121

hi jerome!

thank you for your reply.

i had used version 1.8.0. where i regognize the issue today. but a few days or weeks ago it worked fine.
now i have updated to 1.8.1 because i thougt it will be handle the issue, but it doesnt.

for myself, i think the issue is at acy because there where some updates the last days ago. but they said i shell contact you.
the real issue is, for example:
i have some newsletters in the newsletter-queue.
when i start the process to send them, each newsletter will be sent correctly, until there is a newsletter within serialtags. then this one and the whole following process aborts (without any error messages)

some ideas?

best regards
reinhard

10 years 1 week ago #149126

Hi,

I think the problem can be around the serial generation and your pack configuration.
Acymailing does not change the tag system and the plugin didn't evolve.

I think that a modification in the pack configuration or in the generator can be the source of the problem.
Because if the plugin can't generate a serial correctly for the newsletter, we can imagine that it can generates an error which will stop the process.
That's why I still require more details.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

10 years 1 week ago #149130

is the tag {hikaserial_genpack:3} still correct? 3 = id of pack

ok, i have attached some screenshots

ps: the coupon itselfs will be generated correctly. if i run the process at the newsletter-queue. the newsletter will not be sent, but a new coupon-serial is created to the correct pack.

Attachments:

10 years 1 week ago #149144

i have done the process during the debug mode and this is the result

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/.sites/636/site1780/web/plugins/acymailing/hikaserial/hikaserial.php on line 196

Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be string, object given in /home/.sites/636/site1780/web/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 157
Joomla!
500 - Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten

--- deleted ---

Zurück zum Kontrollzentrum

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /home/.sites/636/site1780/web/administrator/index.php:46
2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/.sites/636/site1780/web/administrator/includes/application.php:153
3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home/.sites/636/site1780/web/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:351
4 require_once() /home/.sites/636/site1780/web/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:383
5 JController->execute() /home/.sites/636/site1780/web/administrator/components/com_acymailing/acymailing.php:82
6 SendController->continuesend() /home/.sites/636/site1780/web/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:761
7 acyqueueHelper->process() /home/.sites/636/site1780/web/administrator/components/com_acymailing/controllers/send.php:84
8 acymailerHelper->sendOne() /home/.sites/636/site1780/web/administrator/components/com_acymailing/helpers/queue.php:146
9 JDispatcher->trigger() /home/.sites/636/site1780/web/administrator/components/com_acymailing/helpers/acymailer.php:493
10 JEvent->update() /home/.sites/636/site1780/web/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:161
11 call_user_func_array() /home/.sites/636/site1780/web/libraries/joomla/event/event.php:71
12 plgAcymailingHikaserial->acymailing_replaceusertags()
13 plgAcymailingHikaserial->generateCoupon() /home/.sites/636/site1780/web/plugins/acymailing/hikaserial/hikaserial.php:180
14 JDatabase->query() /home/.sites/636/site1780/web/plugins/acymailing/hikaserial/hikaserial.php:231
15 JDatabaseMySQLi->execute() /home/.sites/636/site1780/web/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:1279
16 JError::raiseError() /home/.sites/636/site1780/web/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:396
17 JError::raise() /home/.sites/636/site1780/web/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251

10 years 1 week ago #149145

Hi,

Please replace in the file "/plugins/acymailing/hikaserial/hikaserial.php", on the line 196

$query = 'INSERT IGNORE INTO ' . acymailing::table('hikaserial_serial') . ' (' . implode(',', array_keys($data)) . ') VALUES (' . implode(',', $data) . ')';
By
$query = 'INSERT IGNORE INTO ' . hikaserial::table('serial') . ' (' . implode(',', array_keys($data)) . ') VALUES (' . implode(',', $data) . ')';
I guess that the function table of acymailing had some little modifications.
I will update the HikaSerial package with the fix as soon as possible.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

10 years 1 week ago #149154

thank you, but i wont work again.
btw, your described code is not at line 196 in my hikaserial.php. its in line 456

this is the new error message:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/.sites/636/site1780/web/plugins/acymailing/hikaserial/hikaserial.php on line 391

Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be string, object given in /home/.sites/636/site1780/web/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 157

Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/.sites/636/site1780/web/plugins/acymailing/hikaserial/hikaserial.php on line 367

10 years 1 week ago #149159

Hi,

I have just 240 lines in the plugin "acymailing / hikaserial" so I don't know why you have more than 200 extra lines.
Would it be possible to have some access to your website (backend access and ftp access) in order to see the content of the plugin directly and make some tests (send test newsletter to see the problem like you do).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

10 years 1 week ago #149161

wrote a pn

10 years 1 week ago #149183

Hi,

I made some fixes in the plugin "acymailing | hikaserial".
It should be quite better now.

I have also activate the serial "generation" during the "preview", the difference is that, the generate serial won't be stored in the database (generation launch in "test" mode).

Please let me know if you have any other problem.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

10 years 1 week ago #149202

thank you, jerome!

everything is fine now.

best regards,
reinhard

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds