Insert two serials into one attached image

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 10 months ago #160353

Hi Jerome,

Is it possible to insert two serials (one serial the other random serial) into one image attached to emial using attach serial?

I have created an image and have inserted the serial generated into it in the attached email.
When I created the second serial (random serial) instead of placing it on the same attached email it is creating two attachments (both the same image) and placing one of the serials on each of the attached images instead of placing them both on the one image. What am I doing wrong?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Sue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 10 months ago #160395

Hi,

I am sorry but the current version of plugin "attach serial" can't display two serials in one single image.
The plugin has been made to create one image per targeted HikaSerial pack so when the plugin is called only one serial is accessible ; and like that, I really don't see how we can modify the plugin to manage several serials in a single image.
It will require a re-development of the plugin.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: suew

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 1 month ago #194594

Hi Jerome.
I now have Hika Serial 1.9 and wonder if I can use the 'serial per order' to put two serials on one image?
I have created two packs the first is a serial number generated in series order and have used the 'attach serial plugin'
The other pack is a randomly generated serial and I have used the 'serial per order' plugin.
When the product is ordered the customer is sent an image as an attached email
I want both the serial numbers to appear on this image. Is this possible now with the latest version of hikaserial?

Thanks,
Sue

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 1 month ago #194629

Hi,

It is not possible with the latest version of HikaSerial ; the plugin "attach serial" can only one single serial when generating his image.
If you want to display two serial, I think the best will be to duplicate the plugin "attach serial" in order to create a custom one ; where you will "hard code" the read/display of the second serial.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds