Customers get some “points” after they purchase

• Thank you received: 1
9 years 5 months ago #176956

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.8.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 38.0.2125.104

I hope customers can get some “points” after they purchase products, and then they can use these “points” that they received to buy products in the future.

Based on the instructions listed on the page of www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...serial-tutorial.html :
1. I created my first pack and associate the pack with products.
2. I also created the first generator using “User Points - HikaSerial Consumer plugin”.

But I don’t know how to embed the first generator into the first pack that enables the customers to get some “points” after their purchases.

Did I misunderstand anything?

Thank you for helping me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 5 months ago #176972

Hi,

It depends.
I'm not sure that HikaSerial and the point generator will be the specific solution you need if you want to give points to user after a purchase.
HikaSerial with the point generator will give a serial to the user and this serial can be "consume" in the front-end in order to give some points to the user ; the idea behind that is to let the customer give the "serial" to someone else.
If you just want the user to earn points after a purchase, the HikaShop plugin "user points" will be more appropriate.

Otherwise, in the tutorial, in the section "Creating the first pack" it is specified :

In the configuration of the pack, you will be able to choose the generator previously configured.

which means that you have to select the generator you configured for the option "pack generator".

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jkfang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds