• Thank you received: 9
  • Hikashop Multisite
6 years 8 months ago #275964

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- HikaSerial version -- : 2.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 54.0.1

What I'm trying to do is creating a festival pass, on the festival there are many events(event is a product), and every event has a limited number of seats(product quantity).
Once a person buys a festival pass he can get register himself for a certain number of events lets say with festival pass he has access to 10 events out of 30 in total.
User cannot buy any event more than once, so with his festival pass he can have up to 10 different events to see, with one place per event.
If there are two people then they buy two serials, and each of them chooses events he wants to attend. The events don't have seat numbering, just the number of places is limited.

So with one serial you can have up to x products but you cannot get any product twice, and also once all the product quantity has been used, users cannot buy more of them.

Can you advise me how I can do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 8 months ago #275976

Hello,

First, you should use HikaShop product limitation system.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...limits-tutorial.html

About the association between a serial and 10 events, I'm afraid that I don't know/see what you want to do exactly.
They are so many possibilities of implementation that I just can't give you an advice.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 9
  • Hikashop Multisite
6 years 8 months ago #276038

Ok so... visitor buys one festival pass, with this festival pass he can go to x events. He chooses those events himself, but he cannot buy twice same event. So he makes one order/transaction and for this he gets a choice of x products for this one price.

My idea was to make this festival pass a serial, and each of those events a product that is sold and limited by quantity.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 8 months ago #276046

Hello,

You can make any product a serial for your customers. Afterwards it's up to you do know how you want them to do with the selection of the events.
Maybe you can use the HikaShop entry system ?

I'm sorry but I can only provide you support for HikaSerial here and I don't see how can I help you since I don't see what you want to do and how can HikaSerial can help you more than just generating serials.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds