Hikamarket 1.4.0

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 11 months ago #153286

Hey All,

First off, Thank you for all the hard work you put into support! We're really looking forward to the next update of HikaMarket. That being said, I was hoping you may provide us with a list of features that we can look forward to seeing in 1.4.0, and hopefully give us an idea of when it will come out.

This information will really help us strategically on supporting our vendors. It will also give our team insight on what we can realistically expect in our growth.

For example, we particularly look forward to allowing our vendors access to product characteristics. However, we were also hoping that with 1.4.0 we can establish a way for them to manager their own shipping costs and we don't know if you're going to be developing that feature.

Thank you for all the support and everything you do. Hikastuff rocks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 11 months ago #153289

Hi,

This afternoon, I updated the HikaMarket changelog for announcing the work we made for HikaMarket 1.4.0
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...arket-changelog.html

I also made some teasing in Twitter for the customer editing in front-end.
Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration

Some weeks ago, I was thinking to just release HikaMarket 1.3.3 with the order refactoring but finally, we made a lot of things and we realized that it was better to release a major version.
I think that we will made a 1.4.1 build before HikaMarket 1.5.0

The characteristic edition is the big next feature for HikaMarket which was planned for 1.4.0 (when we was thinking working on 1.3.3). So it will be for HikaMarket 1.5.0
The shipping and the payment edition in the front-end are also in our TODO list for the shortest time possible.

We know that the characteristic edition will be a big development, our goal is to continue to improve the interface and provide an easy way to manage and edit your variants.
So the next big release won't be before this summer and you can be sure that this development will start as soon as the 1.4.0 will be launched (before the end of the month, I hope this week).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds