9 years 1 month ago #192885

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0 & Safari 6.1.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none

My problem is similar to the one in this post:

After upgrading HikaShop & HikaMarket, shipping charges on the checkout page aren't displaying correctly any more. If there is 1 item in the cart, the checkout page doesn't show the product photo (only shows the shipping cost). When a second item is added to the cart, the photos display for both products but the shipping charge for both is set to whatever the shipping charge is for the first item (even when the second item is sold by a different vendor).

I'll send you SuperAdmin login credentials.

Thanks!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 1 month ago #192920

Hi,

For what I see, I can't say if issue is related to HikaMarket or HikaShop.
Instead of creating a new thread for a problem which is similar of another post, can you reply on the other post or provide a link of the other post ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 1
9 years 1 month ago #192957

I'm sorry, I thought I pasted the link. http://www.hikashop.com/forum/22-market-bug-report/864679-shipping-for-several-vendors.html .

It isn't exactly the same, but similar (but an older post). We do have shipping per vendor activated.

• In addition to the wrong shipping, it doesn't show the product thumbnail unless there are multiple items in the cart; when just one item, no thumbnail displays. I realized this is correct behavior.
  • I'm not sure how it couldn't be connected to HikaShop or HikaMarket since the problem just started yesterday after upgrading both.
  • I forgot to say, please try it with products from Birdie's and Cottage Barn because the other vendors don't have shipping yet. You can see what it looks like in the 2 images I attached to the original post.

Products with no shipping work correctly, but any product with shipping is assigned the shipping from the first vendor in the cart. Seems to not be allowing multiple shipping methods.

Thanks for your help.

Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by lisakb. Reason: strikethrough thumbnail point.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 1 month ago #192965

Hi,

I think that you have the issue with the HikaShop shipping cache.
There is already the fix in HikaShop (for the new release which should be publish today or at least this week).
In the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/shipping.php" you have to replace

$order->shipping_warehouse_id = $key;
	$dispatcher->trigger('onShippingDisplay', array(&$order, &$rates_copy, &$group_usable_methods, &$errors));
	unset($order->shipping_warehouse_id);
By
	$order->shipping_warehouse_id = $key;
	$order->cache->shipping_key = $shipping_key.'_'.$key;
	$dispatcher->trigger('onShippingDisplay', array(&$order, &$rates_copy, &$group_usable_methods, &$errors));
	unset($order->shipping_warehouse_id);
	$order->cache->shipping_key = $shipping_key;
In order to force the shipping key and do not have duplicate result with warehouses/multi-vendor.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 1
9 years 1 month ago #192971

That fixed it. Thank you!

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds