-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a

Hello,

Plese confirm/infirm the following issues with the latest HikaMarket version:

1. the filter for the payment methods is shifted to the right (see attached image)
2. the vendor can not open pop-up for email and invoice. Div seems to load, but then it locks.
3. the category selected by the vendor when add a new product is not saved, so the super user didn't know which category has been chosen by the vendor.
4. Strange: the order number is different for vendor and for client/admin. For example, the order number for client and admin is F5, but the vendor have the number G6. The rest of the values are correct, except the order number.
5. When user finish the checkout procces: "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ../administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/order.php on line 1930"

And another issue, but this might not be related with hikamarket:
- the checkout process does not require the billing/invoice address, but those areas are still visible in the order email and into the client order details. What file(s) do i have to edit to hide those areas?

Thank you

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by mett. Reason: i think i've posted it in a wrong forum, please move it to the right one, sorry :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 1 week ago #198969

Hi,

1. I can't reproduce your issue in my local websites or in the demo website.
I think you just have an internal display issue regarding the width of your listing and the width of your dropdowns.

2. Your issue is related to your popup system ; you have to use another popup system in your HikaShop configuration.

3. Once again ; I can't reproduce your issue in my local websites or in the demo website ; you have to provide more details about the configuration you're using and the restriction you set.

4. Yes, if you do not activate the corresponding option : "Use same order number for sub-orders"
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_general

5. This issue has been already reported and fixed.
www.hikashop.com/forum/20-market-feature...checkout.html#196516

6. The best is to create an override for the emails in order to not display the addresses.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds