Vendor adress in suborder/ invoice commission mode

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 2 months ago #228732

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.12

Hi,

I take a look in your forum about this topic, but all I had try doesn´t work.
I used Hikamarket in commission-mode and need the vendor address automatically in the invoice for the vendor. I see that hika getting the informations from the consumer datas which are automatically synchronized by your plugin. Can I do this with the datas from plg.hikamarket.vendor too? Or what is the best way to getting the vendor informations in the invoice?

THX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 2 months ago #228737

Hi,

To have the vendor address in the invoices ; you need to set the "limit vendors in cart" to "one vendor".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_general

The vendor address will be used and not the user default address.
Because the user default address is used by the shop ; it could not be his vendor address. That is why there is no synchronisation in the addresses and that's also why I don't want to add that feature which will generate more issues that it can help (like if the vendor address is modify and then, later, the user default address is also modify).

During the registration ; to simply the process, HikaMarket get the default user address to complete the vendor address.
But, once that registration is made, the vendor will have his own "life" for the address.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds