- Posts: 306
- Thank you received: 42
Product Variants page not updating
10 years 6 months ago #234908
by trevsmiff
Product Variants page not updating was created by trevsmiff
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi
When I change any of the product characteristics (price, weight etc.) it looks as if nothing has been saved but If I refresh the page the new values are displayed. Similarly if I add a new variant it is not listed until I refresh or reload the page.
I have tried a different template and different browsers and get the same results. Your demo site works OK!
Everything works OK in the Hikashop back end.
Any idea where I should start looking.
Thanks
Trevor
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi
When I change any of the product characteristics (price, weight etc.) it looks as if nothing has been saved but If I refresh the page the new values are displayed. Similarly if I add a new variant it is not listed until I refresh or reload the page.
I have tried a different template and different browsers and get the same results. Your demo site works OK!
Everything works OK in the Hikashop back end.
Any idea where I should start looking.
Thanks
Trevor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234918
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product Variants page not updating
Hi,
Maybe you have a javascript issue which stop the updating process in the page.
I think that it would be easier with an access to your store (and some explanation on how to reproduce the issue) so we can take a look directly.
Like usual, for such private information, please use the "contact us" form with a link to that forum thread.
Regards,
Maybe you have a javascript issue which stop the updating process in the page.
I think that it would be easier with an access to your store (and some explanation on how to reproduce the issue) so we can take a look directly.
Like usual, for such private information, please use the "contact us" form with a link to that forum thread.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #235027
by trevsmiff
Replied by trevsmiff on topic Product Variants page not updating
Hi Jerome
I am unable to reproduce it today!!
I will do some more tests.
Thanks
Trevor
I am unable to reproduce it today!!
I will do some more tests.
Thanks
Trevor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds