Split Order Payment

• Thank you received: 7
8 years 2 days ago #237718

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5

I have set up the split payment in hikamarket with 12% to admin and 88% to vendor , payment method is paypal and Market mode is Vendor paid directly. So can you please let me know how that payment Splinting works.

Is vendor paypal email mandatory as i have market mode Vendor paid directly?
Whose merchant email will shown on paypal owner or vendor?
Can we add product of multiple vendors at one time in cart?
If payment goes to vendor than how that gives 12% to the owner. Is that manual process?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 2 days ago #237723

Hi,

If you're using a "real" payment method like Paypal (and not a virtual one like "collect on delivery"), the best is to NOT set the market mode into "vendor paid directly" but still the "store paid directly".

Thus ; you can use the plugin "Paypal Adaptive" with the "classical mode" setting.
If the vendor have set a paypal email (and he is the only vendor in the cart) ; he will be paid directly and the order will be tag with the "vendor paid directly" information.
And if the vendor do not have a paypal email or if you have several vendor in the same order ; your store will be paid.

The vendor total will be processed depending the direction of the payments and HikaMarket will give you a total.
If the vendor has been paid, HikaMarket will store the fee that he should pay you.
If your store has been paid, HikaMarket will store the value that the vendor should receive.
And when you want to "pay the vendor" in the HikaMarket backend, it will give you the final result and propose you to pay your vendor or ask your vendor to pay you.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

7 years 11 months ago #238094

Hi,

If i am not using the paypal adaptive, then in this case how the payments will split b/w the vendor and the owner?

If vendor don't having any paypal email then what will happen?

7 years 11 months ago #238103

Hi,

You already have your answers in my previous message.

Your first question

If i am not using the paypal adaptive, then in this case how the payments will split b/w the vendor and the owner?

My message :

If you're using a "real" payment method like Paypal (and not a virtual one like "collect on delivery"), the best is to NOT set the market mode into "vendor paid directly" but still the "store paid directly".

If your store has been paid, HikaMarket will store the value that the vendor should receive.
And when you want to "pay the vendor" in the HikaMarket backend, it will give you the final result and propose you to pay your vendor or ask your vendor to pay you.

Your second question :

If vendor don't having any paypal email then what will happen?

My message :

And if the vendor do not have a paypal email or if you have several vendor in the same order ; your store will be paid.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 11 months ago #238229

Hi,

If my store has been paid, then how the vendors commission will be transfer to them? Is that will be the manual process or there is some option in hikamarket backend. If yes there is an option in backend, can you please send me the screen shot of that option.

7 years 11 months ago #238231

Hi,

In the backend, when you display the vendor listing or the vendor details ; you have a button called "Pay" which allow you to perform to pay the selected vendor(s).
An example in our demo website :
demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...endor&task=pay&cid=2

If you want to pay only one vendor ; you can choose to pay with paypal and HikaMarket will redirect you to the Paypal website in order to pay the vendor for the indicated total.
Otherwise, you can pay the vendors (or the vendor) manually.

Only adaptive payment plugin allow to pay several accounts in the same time and can give an automation feature.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 11 months ago #238300

Hi Jerome,

I have check and i am not getting any "Pay" button on the vendor listing and the vendor details page in backend.
Is there any way or method available which checks the paypal email entered by vendor is valid paypal email?

7 years 11 months ago #238328

Hi,

The "Pay" button is added in the toolbar for the backend vendor listing in any case.
The "Pay" button is added in the toolbar but can be renamed "Generate invoice" in the backend vendor details page if you have configure the market mode to "vendor paid directly" (which won't be the right setting when you're using MangoPay).

So if you do not have the buttons ; I'm afraid that I don't understand.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 11 months ago #238364

Hi,

"Generate invoice" button is there on the vendor detail page. But click it, just invoice is creating. No actual payments are transferring.

And if the vendor paypal email is not valid the adaptive payment method is giving error to the customer "Account Vendor_Paypal_Email isn't confirmed by PayPal"

7 years 11 months ago #238368

Hi,

The "Pay" button is added in the toolbar but can be renamed "Generate invoice" in the backend vendor details page if you have configure the market mode to "vendor paid directly" (which won't be the right setting when you're using MangoPay).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 11 months ago #238469

Hi,

Pay button is showing when market mode is "store paid directly".

Can you please let me know about my below questions
If the vendor paypal email is not valid the adaptive payment method is giving error to the customer "Account Vendor_Paypal_Email isn't confirmed by PayPal".

Is there any method to check the vendor paypal email is valid paypal email on updating or creating the vendor? So, that customer didn't get the above error on checkout page.

7 years 11 months ago #238500

Hi,

In "adaptive" mode, the system should be warn and HikaShop remove the vendor in error from the paypal transaction (the store receive the money for these vendors ; so the paiement would be manually afterwards).

In "classical" mode, we don't have any way to know if the paypal email is active or not.
I can see to add more checks to validate if the email is well formed (according to RFC specifications) but I don't know how validate if an email is working with Paypal.
Afterwards, I know that Paypal published a new API which using the Application credentials (like Adaptive) and maybe that API could solve some problems. But it will require some time in order to analyze the API, perform some tests, etc.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 11 months ago #238549

Hi,

I have added the vendor paypal email validation check in backend on vendor update and creation time.

Now my issue is when i add product of any vendor on frontend into the cart and checkout with the same if the vendor paypal email is not confirmed, then paypal adaptive throws the message "Account Vendor Paypal Email isn't confirmed by PayPal" . And after that there is no pay button showing and the cart is empty.

7 years 11 months ago #238555

Hi,

Please read my previous message.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dibben

7 years 11 months ago #238775

Hi,

I have set the paypal adaptive payment with parallel mode and the split is working great. The store owner gets his 12% and the vendors get their 88%. Now the issue is vendors dont get their full shipping fee. The shipping is added to total price and after that primary receiver’s commission is deducted. Is there any way that I can exclude the vendor shipping fee from store owner's commission?

Regards

7 years 11 months ago #238800

Hi,

Can you please provide a screenshot of your HikaMarket market "general" configuration ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_general

Regards,

PS : Please take a look at my forum signature and do not send me any private message. It won't help.

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds