HikaMarket pre-sales questions

• Thank you received: 2
7 years 9 months ago #245444

-- HikaShop version -- : latest

Hi there,

I'm evaluating HikaMarket Multi-Vendor and I have been going through the documentation, forum and playing with the demo but there are some issues I couldn't quite work out. So I hope you can help me clarify.

1.- I cannot see the order custom fields for each order when I go to Hikamarket->vendor control panel-> orders → order view, in the front end. From the order view in the front end I can only see the order custom fields if I open the “email” or the “invoice”, but not in the order view itself. Is there a way to show the order custom fields in the order view in the front end? Maybe with a view override?

2.- In the order list view in the front end there is a search box to filter orders. I found the following topic ( www.hikashop.com/forum/23-market-how-to/...r-orders.html#243168 ) about increasing the fields that the search query will be looking into via a plugin (onBeforeOrderListing). Can this be applied to order custom fields? Even if there are different order custom fields for different product categories?

3.- In HikaMarket Change Log, in the last release 1.7.0 from April 29, 2016, you state “New interface for the front-end order edition”. But in the demo I don't seem to find how to edit an order in the front end. The only thing that seems editable by the vendor in the order view (Hikamarket->vendor control panel-> orders → order view) is the order status. Is this correct?

4.- In the backend HikaMarket configuration, in the “market options” tab, the general options first parameters is “updatable order status”. No matter what I chose in this field, then in the front end I can ALWAYS edit the status of an order regardless of its current status and I can ALWAYS chose any new status without restriction. So what is the meaning of this parameter? Your documentation says “List of HikaShop order statuses which are updatable for sub-orders”, but it does not seem to be the case. Please explain.

5.- In the backend HikaMarket configuration, in the “market options” tab, the general options last parameters is “filter order status when vendor is paid”. This is not described in your documentation, what is it for?

6.- In the front end vendor order list there is a button “payment request” that seems to show the number for orders and the amount of money that has not been marked as paid to the vendor in the backend. If I was to use an adaptive payments gateway like paypal or mangopay where both the store owner and the vendor get paid automatically, will the orders still appear here until they get marked as paid manually in the back end? Or do they get marked as paid automatically? Do you plan to expand this view to also show the amount of money that has been marked as paid to the vendor and the number of orders (not only what is pending)?

7.- In the front end order list view, do you plan to add a filter to show only orders that have been paid to the vendor or only orders that are pending to be paid to the vendor? Could this be achieved with a plugin via (onBeforeOrderListing)?

8.- The vendor order list view in the front end has 6 columns, Order, Order Status, Billing, Shipping , Total and Date. If none of the orders require shipping because they are hikaserial products, will the Shipping column still show? Can this be removed with a view override?

9.- Can vendors see in the front end whether the serials for the products in the order have been consumed or not?

Many thanks

Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by sabroso.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 9 months ago #245478

Hi,

1 - You need to configure the custom field to be displayed in the front-end for the vendors and the different pages where you want to display them.

2 - Yes it can be done on order custom field ; but not in Item custom fields (unless you add more code to also load the order items).
The idea is to add new elements in the "searchMap" variable.

3 - In the demo website, the "demo" user is attached to a vendor account and not to the main vendor.
You can change it in the backend if you want to test the front-end as the main vendor (less restrictions and more features for the order management).

4 - I will take a look at your report.

5 - That setting allow to not let the vendor modify the order status "state" when the order has been paid.
So if the order is "confirmed", the vendor could change it to "shipped" but not "created" or "cancel".

6 - If you're using "adaptive" payment, you can just deactivate the feature (by removing the ACL).

7 - It is something we can add in our TODO list.

8 - The "shipping" column is directly in the view and is not related to a setting.
You're right, it will require a view override to remove it (ordermarket / listing).

9 - Vendors can see serials which has been generated for their orders ; they can also see the serial status.
There is no setting to filter the display of the serials depending their status ; but that's something we can add in our TODO list.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds