new custom fields don't appear in vendor product add

• Thank you received: 2
7 years 6 months ago #253350

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7

Hi,
I added a new custom field, of the category "product" in the hikaship configuration and it didn't appear in the vendor "add product" page. (it appeared correctly in the back_end product creation).
After some trial and errors I could come to my end by changing manually the field "field_display" in the table hikashop_field (set vendor_product_edit to 1) which is a very bad solution.
I probably missed something in the configuration? Can you explain me how to to it in a better way?
Regards

I found the solution, i just hadn't read carefully enough the documentation. Sorry. no need to answer.

Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by rfonta. Reason: I found the solution, i just hadn't read carefully enough the documentation. Sorry.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 6 months ago #253364

Hi,

After some trial and errors I could come to my end by changing manually the field "field_display" in the table hikashop_field (set vendor_product_edit to 1) which is a very bad solution.

Just in case if someone else had the same kind of problem.
In the custom field edition interface ; you have a dedicated part for HikaMarket.
That interface allow you to set the options which will generate the data for the "field display" ; field that you previously edit manually (before finding the right place for the settings).

With HikaShop 3 ; the interface for the edition of the custom field has been improved and the display of the settings for HikaMarket should be more visible.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 4 months ago #346998

thank you very much. I managed to solve the problem

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds