How to add shop in shop or how to fee in shop

• Thank you received: 2
7 years 1 month ago #264497

-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5

Hi your component is wonderful

I have an admin on my site that he would control the markets and I have to pay him 10% of shop fee
I am owner of main shop and have many shops on it, but this admin is one user that helps me, how can I specify his profit ? can he have shop and other shops goes sub shop of him? shop in shop?

or if you have any solution please help me
how can do it with vendor group? my default vendors are author and have 40% fee. I need to specify 10% fee for my admin but how?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 1 month ago #264563

Hi,

If i understand you right, you already using the marketplace feature but you want to also give some fee to another account, right ?

HikaMarket does not support multiple level of vendors and a product can just be assign to one single vendor.
The multi-vendor system is already using quite complex algorithms and that's why we didn't add the support of sub-vendors.

So if you want to do such process ; you will need to use a custom plugin but I admit that it would be a complicated development.
But the idea would be to create a subsale for your special vendor and set the vendor total depending his rate and what's left for the shop fee.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds