Vendor order status

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 1 week ago #266978

Hello,

The order statuses have different colors so it is easier to see the information in general ; in the order listing or in the order details.
You can configure the colors thanks to some CSS and by default it follows the "bootstrap 3" colors.
The classname of the "label" is based on the order status namekey.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 1 week ago #267194

gojyuan wrote: HI,

I created a new order status called unused. I was hoping to use this in the HikaMarket Email filter as all other statuses will be used. However it did not appear in the dropdown list so I just used refunded to test but this will not be suitable live. And it worked. I then updated the order status from the Vendor Control Panel in the front end and the unused status appeared in the dropdownlist. This email was also not sent. So I can now suppress vendor emails. Thank you.

Could you please tell me how to add a new order status that I can use in the Email filter. My unused order status is published and does not appear in Updatable order statuses or Valid order statuses. There does not seem to be much documentation on where they can be used.

I have posted a question in Hikashop about 2 issues but perhaps this may be a better forum as it is related to vendors when sending a customer email.
1. I am trying to automatically put the guest name in the To Name in the customer email when the vendor is sending the email and the suggestion was to use $mail->dst_name = @$data->cart->billing_address->address_firstname; in the preload. This did not work and I am suspecting that the popup box for sending the email is using a different field to populate.

2. The email to customer is sent from the vendor and I understand there could be more than one vendor in the order ( there isn't in my case ) but it seems odd that it is difficult to put vendor information in the regards area of the customer email. I would have thought that vendors may want a specific signature to add to customer emails.

Thank you

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 1 week ago #267196

Hi,
Just searching through the forum regarding customer email and found an option to automatically send email to customer (Notify customer when subsale update main order status ). Set this to yes but now email comes from shop rather than vendor. For my scenario, there seems to be a timing issue with how emails are filled between HikaShop and HikaMarket.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 1 week ago #267197

Hello,

In your message in the HikaShop section of the forum, I replied because I saw that there was some connections with HikaMarket.
But I don't understand the full context ; what email are you talking about exactly and how the emails are sent ?
Can you please provide more details so we can understand the process and so, understand what code is called.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds