• Thank you received: 0
6 years 8 months ago #275158

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME 59.0.3071.115

Hello,

I have some severe issues with the upload / add image function for the user profile and product with hikamarket,

1. There is an extra "Choose File, no file chosen" in the image frame, I don't know how it came, where can I remove this extra code "<input id="hikamarket_vendor_image" type="file">" ?

2. I let you try to pick or upload an image, it's really bad... especially on the redirection after uploading.

3. I use also JFB Connect, if you link your profile to a social media, a profile image will be showed close the "Login" button, I would like to know if it's possible to merge it with the Hikamarket user image (priority to this one).

Please can you help me?

Best regards,

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by ChristopheMG.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 8 months ago #275159

Hello,

1 & 2 - Because you see the "choose file" ; it means that you have some javascript errors in the page.
You should take a look at your browser console in order to know more about that issue and see from where it is coming from.
But, due to that error, the rest of the JS in your website is not processed, include the uploader.
And there is no redirection after uploading in HikaMarket ; so it's a side effect on the first part.

3 - By definition, there is no HikaMarket user image.
The vendor can have a picture and that picture need to be in the HikaShop upload folder if you want it to be used.
Performing a merge with the "vendor administrator user" (it's the only link possible) would require some custom development and modification in views.
Thanks to override you won't use the vendor image anymore but use some custom code to display something else.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds