Problem with front-end big file upload

• Thank you received: 3
5 years 6 months ago #299160

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.20

Hello,
We are encoutering issues in the vendor dashboard : our vendors can't upload any big file.
In the case of a big pdf file (120 Mo), the file has been splitted into several files, and finally the upload stopped at 50%.
Our maximum size upload limit is ok (500 Mo).
The upload is by the way working fine in the back-end.
Many thanks
Marina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 6 months ago #299181

Hello,

Would it be possible to have more details about the context of the file upload ?

Is it for a product file ? Via a product custom field ?
Does the upload always stopped at the same "moment" ? Do you see any error message in the uploader or in the browser console log ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

5 years 6 months ago #299199

Is it for a product file ? Via a product custom field ?
Does the upload always stopped at the same "moment" ? Do you see any error message in the uploader or in the browser console log ?

Yes it is for a product file, via the "files" section of the product modify page. (no custom field).

Here is an example with a zip file of 23Mo :
[img size=400px] www.screencast.com/t/TcqTHXTKY [/img]
The progress bar stopped at 53% after 30 seconds upload (we have a very fast fiber internet connection).
No error message in the brower console log nor in the uploader.

Here is what we have in the safe vendor folder :
[img size=200px] www.screencast.com/t/nakLqXMsfH [/img]

The file is splitted in equal size files of 8.3 Mo.

The number of files created varies according to the total size of the initial file.
Sometimes it suceeds to create the last file, sometimes not (like in this example).

Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by marremp2.

5 years 6 months ago #299202

Second issue .

This time I used the "+" button, instead of previously the "download" button (the green arrow).

So this time the pdf file was uploaded correctly (in one file), not in the vendor folder but in the root folder (safe).

The problem is this time in the product page, a 404 page is displayed in the files area. The url mentioned by this 404 page is : www.site.com/compte-vendeur/product/file.../tmpl-component.html .
The product page url is : /compte-vendeur/product/edit/cid-36.html

If we click on "save" (or "apply"), and go back to the product page, nothing appears in the files area.
If after uploading I reload the page (without saving), the file appears in the files area.

If I delete the file, it does not appear anymore in the product page, but it still on the "safe" folder.

Third issue :

I did the same for a zip file, I saw the % of upload increasing until 100% and after that ... nothing.
The upload pop-up get reloaded (empty), there was nothing in the product page, nothing in the safe nor vendor folders, no error message.
I have this in the browser console :
[img size=600px ] www.screencast.com/t/xqayxNOivoth [/img]

5 years 6 months ago #299236

Hello,

I'm afraid that your explanations do not help me to understand the issue.

1 - HikaMarket (like HikaShop) cannot replace a file during the upload ; if the file already exists, it will add a suffix.
2 - HikaMarket use the same upload library than HikaShop.
3 - Even if you do not have an error in the console ; you might have a returned content by the uploader.

Right now, I suspect that a third party is added which affect the content returned by the ajax call.
It would explain why the library do not start the upload of the next chunk.

B - I cannot reproduce your issue for the missing "file_entry". If I call that URL for my local website (replacing values for pid and cid with one product id and one of it's file id), I right got some content.
If you click on save and the content is not correct, the file will be removed. But the ajax call for the files and image already assign the content with the product. Which mean that you can refresh the page (without saving) and the file should be there.

C - that information also make me think that a third party is altering the content of the ajax call by adding some extra content.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

5 years 6 months ago #299275

Jerome wrote: Hello,
1 - HikaMarket (like HikaShop) cannot replace a file during the upload ; if the file already exists, it will add a suffix.

So it is normal that several files for the same upload are generated in the folder (with different suffixes) ?

5 years 6 months ago #299276

Hello,

That behavior on the filename modification is also within HikaShop ; it just indicate that you're trying to upload a file which already exist in the server.
Now, since you do not have the issue in the backend and I cannot reproduce your issue in the front-end of test websites ; I do think that there is something which generate the issue. To confirm so I would need to see directly in your website (since we do not have the details about the ajax call response).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

5 years 6 months ago #299328

Hello Jerôme,

I asked our developper (Teicee) to check if the problem(s) may come from our side and he found an issue (inconcistency between upload scripts of Hikashop and Hikmarket).
He did a patch that he shared here this morning : www.hikashop.com/forum/22-market-bug-rep...tibility.html#299325

Actually, it did not solve entirely the problem, the progress bar goes to 100% now but files are not managed correctly (vendor rights management ? upload folder problem ??)

Where should I sent the accesses to our site ?

Many thanks

Marina

5 years 6 months ago #299352

Hello,

HikaMarket 3.0 package contains modifications regarding the handling of uploads.
Please download HikaShop 3 in order to have these modifications. You can also see to integrate partially these modifications by updating the HikaMarket upload helper and the HikaMarket upload controllers (front and back).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds