Hikamarket and hikashop as catalogue only.Question about vendor control panel.

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 2 months ago #303081

Hi i have hikashop essential and i use it as a catalogue in my site to promote products i dont use affiliates or cart.
i want to use hikamarket to make subscriptions (per product number with monthly fee plans) for advertisers to show an image and a short discription of their products and use the brand url if a visitor wants to buy them or find more info.
My question is
1. is it possible this scenario with hikamarket?
2.i want the vendors in their vendor panel to see only product links and the account link other links are not important for my plans i will use it only as catalogue.
3.i want In product vendor page the page for creating or edit a product to have only

Name
Code
Quantity
Product categories
Brand
Published
the image,
the description

and in seo tab the user to see
only

the Page title,
the Url,
the Meta description
the Keywords

and hide the alias canonical and tags fields
is this possible?
Thats all.

Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by ziso.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 2 months ago #303112

Hello,

1 - Vendor can be published and unpublished depending the account user group ; which allows integration with subscription component.

2 - You an configure the HikaMarket ACL for your vendors and select all element that you want to gain them access ; which mean that you can also deny everything you want (in the features proposed to vendors by HikaMarket)

3 - Sure, same as point 2 ; you can choose every fields that you want give access to your vendors.
The interface evolve depending the ACL you have configured (CF : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...t-is-hikamarket.html )

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds